Recent content by FR.Phoenix23

1. FR.Phoenix23

Prepare to Embark on Journey's End

Wow a new release date! Too bad i have a low spec laptop;( But I still find a way to continue terraria Keep up the good work devs!;)
  2. FR.Phoenix23

Mobile Will config.json open on mobile

Oh... maybe it's not compatible for an app to open that
  3. FR.Phoenix23

Mobile Will config.json open on mobile

Ok guys this is a just a minor problem but can you open the config.json file on your file manager on mobile? I wonder what is inside that json file because I also play terraria on Laptop (PC) so maybe it's just the same right? When I open it it gives me this message: So can anyone help this is...
  4. FR.Phoenix23

Mobile BladeTongue not appearing

I think I can do this sometime after I finish the game as a challenge but still thanks for the advice!:D
  5. FR.Phoenix23

Ok ok thanks btw, is it recommended to use a sonar potion and just wait for the bobber line to show the target catch? (For this time Bladetongue)
  6. FR.Phoenix23

So currently I'm fishing in the crimson using a sitting duck fishing pole with a sonar potion and fishing potion, I've waited for 10 mins or more but no Blade tongue appeared My fishing Site: Help guys pls :(
  7. FR.Phoenix23

Mobile Messed up World Gen on Mobile

Thanks bro I actually believe in myself that this is just some messed up world gen problems thanks for the info!
  8. FR.Phoenix23

Yah it just ordinary bro you're welcome

Yah it just ordinary bro you're welcome
  9. FR.Phoenix23

Mobile Messed up World Gen on Mobile

Bro i've been creating a plenty of worlds to find a crimson chest and then i explored some them here's what i got 1.Granite Cave on Jungle 2.BeeHive near the Cave 3. 2 Jungle Shrines next to each other 4. Incomplete heart crystal 5. Incomplete Marble Cave colliding with the jungle temple 6...
  10. FR.Phoenix23

Journey's End Vanity Contest Submission Thread

This is the Apocalypse Set The eyes has laser and the torso puts some mechanical hands to the user and the leggings have a rocket boost making the user hover but not fly completely just float while walking P.S not good at drawing
Back
Top Bottom