Recent content by FragBombGames

1. FragBombGames

So...is anyone else obsessed with the new event music? Because holy crap that is awesome music.

So...is anyone else obsessed with the new event music? Because holy crap that is awesome music.
  2. FragBombGames

Devs had waited another month or so = little if any conflict with Overwatch popularity, even...

Devs had waited another month or so = little if any conflict with Overwatch popularity, even more polished, etc. But hey, I love both anyway.
  3. FragBombGames

THE NEXT BATTLEBORN CHARACTER LOOKS CREEPY AS :red: AND I LOVE IT

THE NEXT BATTLEBORN CHARACTER LOOKS CREEPY AS :red: AND I LOVE IT
  4. FragBombGames

Also, once more late to the party, but recently "discovered" Undertale. That's a damn good game.

Also, once more late to the party, but recently "discovered" Undertale. That's a damn good game.
  5. FragBombGames

I should really start doing more actual stuff aroung here, I haven't really done anything for...

I should really start doing more actual stuff aroung here, I haven't really done anything for months...
  6. FragBombGames

Yay, I completed the Master of Phoebe challenge in Battleborn! :D

Yay, I completed the Master of Phoebe challenge in Battleborn! :D
  7. FragBombGames

Finally played Terraria again and got a decent build started :D definitely continuing it tomorrow

Finally played Terraria again and got a decent build started :D definitely continuing it tomorrow
  8. FragBombGames

I may have been a few months late to the party, but holy :red: Star Wars 7 is AWESOME!

I may have been a few months late to the party, but holy :red: Star Wars 7 is AWESOME!
  9. FragBombGames

@Milt69466 with those ninja reflexes :P

@Milt69466 with those ninja reflexes :P
  10. FragBombGames

I've been writing a huge story for a few years, and every story needs a bad guy. Or a lot: [IMG]

I've been writing a huge story for a few years, and every story needs a bad guy. Or a lot:
  11. FragBombGames

Thanks! And in case you want to know, the character with his design is a minor bad guy...and...

Thanks! And in case you want to know, the character with his design is a minor bad guy...and ends up dying pretty shortly after he's introduced :P
  12. FragBombGames

Is it alright if I use Milt's appearance for a character in a story I'm writing? I'll credit you...

Is it alright if I use Milt's appearance for a character in a story I'm writing? I'll credit you as the one that made the design in the unlikely event that I actually post the story anywhere :)
  13. FragBombGames

So I've been without wifi for about two weeks. Have I missed anything noteworty?

So I've been without wifi for about two weeks. Have I missed anything noteworty?
  14. FragBombGames

Have a drawing of Milt: [IMG] One of the main reasons I drew this is because a character in a...

Have a drawing of Milt: One of the main reasons I drew this is because a character in a story I'm making has a role that I think would perfectly suit Milt's appearance. But either way, Milt looks cool. So, yeah.
  15. FragBombGames

Um, thanks for the follow, I guess! Might I ask why?

Um, thanks for the follow, I guess! Might I ask why?
Back
Top Bottom