Recent content by Frain Breeze

1. Frain Breeze

Best wood poll

I love the way boreal wood blocks and furniture look, EXCEPT the light sources. Boreal wood is great for the "cozy cabin" look, but having all-blue light sources conflicts with that so terribly.
  2. Frain Breeze

Game Mechanics I think that the new luck stat mechanic is flawed

Alright, I'll give you that. Using biome torches in the right spot to get good luck, or in the wrong spot to get bad luck is fine, since you mostly have to go out of your way for those.
  3. Frain Breeze

Game Mechanics I think that the new luck stat mechanic is flawed

What the hell? This is my first time hearing about the luck system. Punishing the player for placing ordinary torches is completely idiotic. Nobody wants to add torch variety to the already bloated inventory management. I fully support getting rid of the torch effects on luck.
  4. Frain Breeze

Blocks & Decoration Interactive books

A couple simple ideas for adding more flavor to various builds. I know 1.4 is the last big content update, but maybe a few small things like this can still slip in! Blank Book This is a book that you can add text to, using the same interface as signs. I imagine they could be found as an...
  5. Frain Breeze

Casual Pet Peeves

My "favorite" is when somebody posts in an ancient suggestion thread to bash it for suggesting something that's in the game now, but not when the thread was made.
  6. Frain Breeze

The "You use WHAT?!" thread

Yeah, the Nimbus Rod constantly rains piercing projectiles for a pretty long duration. On something with as many segments as the Destroyer, those little bits of damage add up fast. Even in other fights, it's still useful to have around just for extra DPS.
  7. Frain Breeze

Casual Pet Peeves

Crappy implementation of keyboard controls. I don't care if your game is "better" on a controller. If you release it on PC, it needs to play well on a keyboard. 1. Menus must always be navigable with arrows, Enter, and Escape. Do not force me to use my attack or jump buttons to navigate menus...
  8. Frain Breeze

Casual Pet Peeves

Is your phone's keyboard or autocorrect set to a different language or something? My previous phone did some bizarre :red: like this until I noticed the "EN" in the corner had become "ES". Turns out it was a button directly on the keyboard for switching between English and Spanish spellcheck. I...
  9. Frain Breeze

Casual Pet Peeves

The filtering options when shopping online. 1. The filters available are never relevant to the features I want to search by. I'm currently searching for furniture, and it baffles me that I can search by manufacturer or number of shelves, but not what the object's dimensions are. That's kind of...
  10. Frain Breeze

Casual Pet Peeves

Oh my god, this. Back when I was in school, there was a really harsh teacher who would routinely put the whole class in detention for the actions of one student who wouldn't admit to what they did. And her response when anyone told her that was unfair? "Well life isn't fair." Well being unfair...
  11. Frain Breeze

Casual Pet Peeves

I'm starting to get annoyed at people using the word "Hero" in reference to the victims of crimes and terrorist attacks. I mean no disrespect, but what did these people do that was heroic? It's a shame when people are killed by senseless violence, and they should be acknowledged and remembered...
  12. Frain Breeze

What Would You Add Day 2: Boss

I would add an early hardmode boss you can actually fight during the day.
  13. Frain Breeze

Anyone else having bothered by minecarts being mounted with R?

Yeah, R to get on minecarts is kind of annoying for me. I laid minecart tracks all across my world to get around easier early in the game, and now have to deal with them constantly interfering with mounts later on.
  14. Frain Breeze

Blocks & Decoration Why are there no team walls?

Yeah, this seems like an obvious oversight. You should be able to mark the interior spaces with team walls.
  15. Frain Breeze

Sprites Invasion Blockers - Curing the Plague of Blood Moons

I definitely like the idea, but you might want to make them a bit harder to get. Only having to beat the invasion once before you banish it forever seems a little silly.
Back
Top Bottom