Recent content by Frak

1. Frak

"Goblin Peace Treaty" and "Pirate Ceasefire Pact" items to toggle random goblin/pirate invasions...

"Goblin Peace Treaty" and "Pirate Ceasefire Pact" items to toggle random goblin/pirate invasions would be a great QoL
  2. Frak

Snow Pylon in Legendary Mode

hello i am playing on legendary mode and i wanted to set up a snow pylon to access the aether biome but my NPCs won't sell any pylons, im not sure why. i have 1500+ snow blocks in the area and the clothier is selling the beanie so it's definitely in the snow biome. the houses are at ~7375' West...
  3. Frak

Working as Designed Cycling through Accessories

The change to vanity accessory slots compounds the nerf.. now there's not even an easy place to swap the currently worn accessories. You'll have to use your normal inventory (10 slots for a whole set of equipment) or swap things from your equipped slots to your inventory, and then to a storage.
  4. Frak

Working as Designed Cycling through Accessories

I would like to bump and mention that it worked reliably enough for me to make use of it consistently. This change has been bothering me frequently and forcing manually swapping out each accessory is a much worse alternative to the previous system that rarely failed me, in my opinion. Consider...
  5. Frak

Weapons & Equip Zenith is OP af.

Zenith is designed to be overpowered. You have to farm moon lord to get it, as well as collect lots of other high power swords. There's no balance around end game because there is no content to use the weapons on. It doesn't trivialize moon lord because it isn't obtainiable before moonlord...
  6. Frak

Weapons & Equip Moon Lord-Tier Whip: Leech Tongue

Hello, I love the new whips for the summon class. Gives me something to do with my hands! The Kaleidoscope is is arguably the best whip in the game, but it drops before Golem falls... This leaves a gap in the whip hierarchy in end game, or between Golem and Moon Lord. I propose a new whip can be...
  7. Frak

PC Crash: Map Head Draw

Occurred when I used Alt-Tab to swap to a windowed Terraria client in multiplayer.
  8. Frak

Resolved Gem trees & light source

Most tree types require a block of "soil" to the left and right of the block they are planted on to grow. Try placing more stone at the base of the saplings and see if they start growing
  9. Frak

Baby Slime minion -> Flying critters from Cave Story

The project is long since discontinued. My apologies. Mods, lock this if you want I have no plans to update it.
  10. Frak

Weapons & Equip Abduction Ray/Tractor Beam

This would be simple Martian Saucer or Martian Madness drop that allows the player to aim some sort of a laser beam to draw in and collect dropped items from a distance, or possibly an equipable accessory that simply extends item pickup range. It would probably pull items through blocks as well...
  11. Frak

Tool Simple Tinkerer improvement concept: prevent player from skipping over desired prefix/reforge

The Goblin Tinkerer is notoriously stingy and annoying to work with. No one wants to leave it to RNG to get the modifiers you want on their equipment but right now that's the way the game is designed. As a simple quality of life enhancement, I suggest the following modification to the Reforging...
  12. Frak

Weapons & Equip Upgrades for dungeon biome chest weapons and Terra Blade

The biome chests in the dungeon contain really cool loot, but at the time of implementation it was intended to be the final tier of loot, the best of the best. This made perfect sense; after all, the weapons were only obtainable after Plantera had been defeated (the latest boss at the time) and...
  13. Frak

For CC: [img]

For CC:
  14. Frak

PC Ye' Olde Shoppe of Oddities| Pets, Mounts, Truffle Worms, Strange Plants, Souls

If you want to truth: I lied. I find all these trading post threads silly because it's so very easy to cheat any items you want. Really these trades hold no value. But if you all enjoy it keep at it. Don't let a little Reaganomics slow you down.
Back
Top Bottom