Recent content by Francorocco23

1. Francorocco23

Pickle lord

I kid you not, He turned himself into a pickle. It's the funniest :red: I've ever seen.
  2. Francorocco23

Texture Pack Afram - A Terraria Texture Pack

is it possible to retexture the lawn mower grass? it blends weird with the dirt
  3. Francorocco23

can you share it?

can you share it?
  4. Francorocco23

Can you add more stuff to the mouse cursor?

I used to play with a mod that add a circle around the cursor to make it harder to miss during a bossfight, is possible to do something similar with a texture pack?
  5. Francorocco23

Running Multiple Content overhaul mods

if you just want a more balanced and enjoyable experience just stay away from calamity, it trivializes every other mod on dificulty and power level
  6. Francorocco23

tModLoader Ancients Awakened (Work in Progress)

yeah, multiple times
  7. Francorocco23

tModLoader Apacchii's Classes mod

i am talking about the passive effect, it deal 1 dmg ticks on every mob near me really fast
  8. Francorocco23

tModLoader Ancients Awakened (Work in Progress)

i have two questions, how do i spawn the snow serpent for the first time? the item needed to spawn it need snow mana to be crafted, and snow mana only drops from the boss itself (nvm just found out) how do i make the mushman npc come to the house? i made one on the mushroom biome but he never...
  9. Francorocco23

tModLoader Apacchii's Classes mod

i have 2 questions the mastery points have a limit or i can just put them to fill the whole tree? the plague class dot apply to enemy invulnerability frames( like when you have a minion hitting to fast)? i feel like most of my normal hits are missing the enemy because of that
  10. Francorocco23

tModLoader Even More Modifiers Relaunch Beta

is this mod that adds something that make me randomly deal a huge amount of damage? on pre hardmode i was dealing like 130k damage to bosses
  11. Francorocco23

With Great Power Comes Great Accessibility - Introducing Terraria's New Journey Mode

is there a way to see what items you still need to get research of all items? for completionists
  12. Francorocco23

tModLoader Experience and Classes

hello, the flying pets ignore terrain mod is causing calamity ground pets to keep falling forever
Back
Top Bottom