Recent content by Freakshow

1. Freakshow

Game Mechanics Add a separate slider for changing the scale of text in ui

I usually like to play with my ui scale cranked up a bit because I have some vision issues. But that doesn't really help the text size like I would prefer it to. So I'd like to request a separate slider in the options for text size.
  2. Freakshow

Weapons & Equip Make glasses equipable as accessories

I'd honestly love to be able to wear a hat and sunglasses at the same time.
  3. Freakshow

PC Newish player looking for friends

I already got a group of 4 counting me planned, if you'd like to join that I'm sure the other's would let you. From what I can tell, most of us are pretty seasoned as well, so we could help you along. Discord is Freakshow#3770, message it if you're interested. :happy:
  4. Freakshow

PC Looking for fun people to game with

Sure, my discord is Freakshow#3770.
  5. Freakshow

Other Will the Player Suggestion Forums change? (Addressing the invisible elephant in the room)

Hello! To start things off, yes, I am aware this is more so a question than a suggestion, but in my defense I have no clue where to post this thread or even if there's a statement from the developers concerning this topic. So please have mercy if I made a mistake. Anyways for all we know, 1.4...
  6. Freakshow

Game Mechanics Additional Music

What I mean is that these melodies and motifs are structured with a "pseudo-randomness" in mind. Take Boss 4 for example, it tend to jump a bit on the octave scale at moments where traditional music wouldn't. Anyways, I could be wrong about this too. Don't take it as gospel.
  7. Freakshow

Game Mechanics Additional Music

More Unique Boss Themes Have you ever wondered why some bosses like the Queen Bee have unique music, but other bosses like Duke Fishron share their music with other bosses? This is odd since Duke is unique in concept, unlike Queen Bee, but shares a theme with 4 other bosses. "Where am I going...
  8. Freakshow

Weapons & Equip Lunar Upgrades (Post-game Upgrades for Weaker Weapons)

Idk man, a 178 damage Pearlwood Sword seems pretty legit XD.
  9. Freakshow

Yeah, you're not wrong, there would have to be quite a bit of work regarding balancing. That's why people can suggest balancing for each weapon. So the weight wouldn't completely fall on the devs shoulders.
  10. Freakshow

I don't really see how it would be op, as this is meant to be postgame. But to each of their own, I guess. Thanks for the feedback.
  11. Freakshow

Have you ever gotten a weapon that is really cool and fun to use, but you got it too late in the game for it to be of any use? Or, you simply just like a weapon and want to use it post-game? Well, I have a suggestion to remedy that. Enter, Lunar Upgrades. How does it work? It's simple really...
  12. Freakshow

Weapons & Equip Separate Vanity Slot for Face Accessories (Glasses, Masks, etc)

I think it could just be something similar to capes where you can just put them in the vanity accessory slots.
  13. Freakshow

PC King Statue & Queen Statue

Hello! I was struggling with the OOA, and I had a "delightfully devilish" idea to use my NPCs as extra sentries. But in order to do that without tearing up my base, I need a King and Queen statue. If anyone is willing to spare one, I'd be grateful. Thanks.
  14. Freakshow

Introducing the Void Vault and Void Bag

Mmm, no more mushrooms... Oh and btw, tell me the vault is paintable. Anyways, keep up the good work!
Back
Top Bottom