Recent content by Fredbear

1. Fredbear

Sorry, but I am dead again. ded

Sorry, but I am dead again. ded
  2. Fredbear

Five Nights at Freddy's discussion thread

Tf2=3 Letters All Fnaf Games=4 Games 3+4=7 Bite of 87 in 4 so remove 7 and then 8+4=12 There are twelve animatronics in Fnaf 2 12/2=6 Five Nights at Freddy's had Night 1 as first night. 6-1=5 fnaf 5 confirmed WAIT Scott said "It won't be FnaF 5." 14 characters in that phrase 14-5=9 There are...
  3. Fredbear

Welcome, to the Salty Spitoon. How tough are ye?

Guys, I was being sarcastic about the "how tough are ya" part. Ye supposed to be like Spinge Bab
  4. Fredbear

Welcome, to the Salty Spitoon. How tough are ye?

I watched the ending of Toy Story 3 and only cried for 20 minutes. I got dominated by a gibus spy, I reported him for hacker. I swim in copper coins like egoorcS kcuDcM. I got so pro, that one time I killed 1 AFK player. I dropped my pencil and I lifted it. Twice.
  5. Fredbear

MANGLE, Nm. Chica, and Toy Bonnie are the only ones waving goodbye. Such sadness Edit:If all of them were put up stage at night, they'd make a great choir.
  6. Fredbear

Items you thought you would never replace

Daybreak, I was noob of 1.3 then until Moon Lord dropped Celebration. like if u cri evrytiem boohoohoohoo
  7. Fredbear

RE LOGIC! -Terraria logic jokes!

Bunnies dont drop money but they do when they're corrupt. Get it? Money? Corrupt?
  8. Fredbear

Phantom animatronics are outcasts. They cri evrytiem becus thay :red: cill 1 lik-1 pray to evry phantom animatronoc They wernt includ in famly pic ;(
  9. Fredbear

WAIT WAIT THAT COULD BE THE DLC "Super Night At Freddies's" All the locations (including the house of the kid) mash up together and you have to survive one night, where an hour in real life=one hour in the game. Edit:The background used is the battle background of The Desolate Hope. holy crap...
  10. Fredbear

What is the best new music in Terraria 1.3?

Goblin Invasion and Moon Lord
  11. Fredbear

Describe the Celestial Pillars

Latter. Solar Pillar is a tryhard airshotter and it will do nothing to stop at using its hacked Crawltipedes that do 999999 damage at you Stardust Pillar loves cereal and it uses its Milkyway Weavers to eat the fresh cereal. And mmmmm those chewy Flow Invaders add a little nice texture to...
  12. Fredbear

Matpat and Scott went to salty spitoon Guy:Welcome to the Salty Spitoon, how tough are ya? Scott:I commented on MatPat's video. Guy:So what? Scott:Without any milk. Guy:Sorry to keep you waiting. How tough are ya? Matpat:I read Scott's comment and only cried for 40 minutes. Guy:*kicks matpat...
  13. Fredbear

Continuation-This is NOT the Bite.
  14. Fredbear

Game Mechanics Grandfather clock

The author of this thread, keeps bumping. Are you new to the forums? If so you must not know bumping. Let me teach you Your thread got 0 replies in the last hour. What do you do? You reply to the thread so that it will be noticed by others.
Back
Top Bottom