Recent content by FreeRider

1. FreeRider

Xbox One Controls suck.

On the mini-map up in the corner yes you do zoom with keys by default, it is +/- on the number pad but I don't think that works when you have the big map open. I think you always had to use the scroll wheel for zooming in and out and it's really frustrating when you can't zoom in and out...
  2. FreeRider

Xbox One Controls suck.

@Unit One I play both PC and Xbox but have always felt that the Xbox controls were too sloppy so I was excited to see that 1.4 added support for a keyboard and mouse. However, there are some issues with the keyboard controls that make playing difficult like the scroll wheel doesn't scroll in...
  3. FreeRider

tModLoader Infinite Tile problem

I'm new to modding and I've been working on a mod that adds an item that lets you place an infinite numbers of that tile similar to the endless musket pouch and quiver but for tiles. I can't figure out how to make it place a vanilla tile. This is my code. item.height = 8...
  4. FreeRider

The most annoying boss in any video game you've played.

Almost any boss that requires precision with motion controls because motion controls are DISGUSTING.
  5. FreeRider

NPC Girls - Art by Rariaz

@Rariaz you should try doing some of the mod NPCs like the drunken princess. There is almost no artwork of her.
  6. FreeRider

Some more Lore

Where do you find the lore?
Back
Top Bottom