Recent content by Frenzy Moon

1. Frenzy Moon

Little warning for anyone still using my wavebanks (Lollipop's Wavebanks); MEGA sent me a final...

Little warning for anyone still using my wavebanks (Lollipop's Wavebanks); MEGA sent me a final warning that all the data on the account that holds the wavebanks will be deleted due to long period of inactivity. Grab 'em while ya can! Heck, there's a tool that just makes wavebank creation way...
  2. Frenzy Moon

Wavebank Lollipop's Wavebanks

Hey people, been forever, am I right? Not my proudest content thread (especially on how it ended) but I want to believe I pushed this tiny niche into a...niche. Just came here to warn that MEGA sent me a final warning that it'll be deleting the data on the account that holds all my wavebanks on...
  3. Frenzy Moon

tModLoader Various Weathers

Oh, so it's literally from the mod. I would've thought it was from an unknown game or something. Thanks much!
  4. Frenzy Moon

tModLoader Various Weathers

Hey there! Lovely mod you got here, I've been enjoying it for a long time. I want to ask: what are the names of the custom songs in this? I'd really like if I could find the theme for the Tranquil Winds online or something. If nothing else, it'd be nice if they were listed in the credits...
  5. Frenzy Moon

Ah, a troglodytic decision seems to have been made. A shame.

Ah, a troglodytic decision seems to have been made. A shame.
  6. Frenzy Moon

...The title of Golem has been claimed.

...The title of Golem has been claimed.
  7. Frenzy Moon

And here's to you again, MagicianXy. TO is dead, but I'm not forgettin' your wavebanks!

And here's to you again, MagicianXy. TO is dead, but I'm not forgettin' your wavebanks!
  8. Frenzy Moon

you better enjoy that easier wavebank making you wavebank youngsters, I had to do that crud back...

you better enjoy that easier wavebank making you wavebank youngsters, I had to do that crud back then raw and like it!
  9. Frenzy Moon

guess it's getting close to that time again. the time of slippin' outta here.

guess it's getting close to that time again. the time of slippin' outta here.
  10. Frenzy Moon

man 's kinda weird seein' someone from one place appear elsewhere, same name 'n all. just hope...

man 's kinda weird seein' someone from one place appear elsewhere, same name 'n all. just hope they don't end up recognizing me....
  11. Frenzy Moon

stupid :red: happening where the dumbass is left unharmed is the one variable thing that always...

stupid :red: happening where the dumbass is left unharmed is the one variable thing that always seems to evolve...
  12. Frenzy Moon

And DMC5 and Metal Wolf Chaos DX and Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice and KH3 and Ghost of Tsushima and...

And DMC5 and Metal Wolf Chaos DX and Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice and KH3 and Ghost of Tsushima and Daemon X Machina
  13. Frenzy Moon

SUPER SMASH BROS ULTIMATE. OCTO EXPANSION. GNNNNNNNNRH

SUPER SMASH BROS ULTIMATE. OCTO EXPANSION. GNNNNNNNNRH
  14. Frenzy Moon

Devil May Cry 5, I am prepared for this

Devil May Cry 5, I am prepared for this
  15. Frenzy Moon

maybe I'll prepare a Super Robot Wars wavebank once the new terraria update is out. maybe.

maybe I'll prepare a Super Robot Wars wavebank once the new terraria update is out. maybe.
Back
Top Bottom