Recent content by FriendlyOne

1. F

Crash on startup 1.4.4

Same issue here. Really hoping reinstalling windows isn't the only way to fix this @Chicken Bones is the test build offer still available? I just want to finish playthrough with friends. Deleting dll raises DllNotFoundException, and the game remains unplayable
  2. F

PC Terraria freezing on start

I have disabled all rgb options and now there's nothing in logs other than when i try to close terraria. This is log after i let terraria run for like 5 minutes(it's just white screen if window is maximized, and black screen if window is not maximized)
  3. F

PC Terraria white screen/not responding issue

I'm having the same issue and everything i do seems to have no effect
  4. F

PC Terraria freezing on start

Please help, terraria just freezes if i try to launch it. I have decent enough pc so problem not in hardware. I tried: -Reinstalling -Verifying -Moving to another drive -Reinstalling xna framework -Reinstalling directx -Reinstalling microsoft.net -Making sure all drivers up to date -Deleting...
  5. F

Terraria freezing on start

First of all i downloaded it after a while to play again with friend. I downloaded yesterday with no problems playing or hosting the server(just small freezes here and there). Today terraria won't even launch(i resolved this issue, now it launches, but it's still unplayable), i verified files...
  6. F

tModLoader The Spirit Mod!

I bought the key. But I couldn't unlock the chest at all.
  7. F

tModLoader Expanded Sentries

Oh, that makes so much sense! Thanks!
  8. F

tModLoader The Spirit Mod!

Can you please help me? I defeated plantera and it said about spirit's blessing. I checked spirit biome. And nothing I can notice!
  9. F

Standalone [1.3] tModLoader - A Modding API

Is Tml discord down?
  10. F

tModLoader Expanded Sentries

Great mod! Although lack of pre-moonlord armour is bad. But still it's a great mod and I'm thankful for it
  11. F

tModLoader Mod of Redemption

Just moved to hardmode, I'm playing on expert, and oh boi does this mod puts a fight, can't say much. But infected eye should be no hitted, because if you were hit, you would be slowed down. Druid class(the one that I play) is very interesting class, although I wish there were more seedbag...
  12. F

Vipix' Toolbox

It looks like swap pick doesnt work on living wood blocks. Trying to swap it with simple dirt
  13. F

tModLoader Mod Request: infinite buff potions

Trying to figure out how to create mods, I want to create mod that will call every NPC Ben Shapiro
  14. F

Mobile Pirate farm/arena. With pirate ship immobilizer!

Hey everyone! This is my pirate farm/arena. I have one thing that I still can't figure out. Invincibility machine? I can't seem to find one that will work:/
Back
Top Bottom