Recent content by Frimann

1. Frimann

PC The state of 1.3.1 for PC

So, what's the state of 1.3.1 one month+ after this post?
  2. Frimann

Console Console Update Timing

Never heard of Fire Emblem or Shin Megami Tensei IV?
  3. Frimann

PC PC is getting controller support!

Not likely. The challenge with implementing features from PC to consoles isn't related to the control scheme. On wednesday I got this reply from the Terraria Facebook rep: "We haven't chosen a launch date yet, we will announce as soon as it is ready :) Hoping to have it out to you soon" In...
  4. Frimann

February is almost over. Any ETA yet? :merchanteek:
  5. Frimann

Strange, is it the mayflash adapter?
  6. Frimann

This should be obvious. If you have some kind of adapter for GC-controllers it probably emulates another controller type (most likely the Xbox 360) that's common for PC. So if your GC-adapter work on most PC-games it will most likely work on Terraria as well.
  7. Frimann

XInput GamePad Support Mod [Pre-1.3]

Sell it to the devs!
  8. Frimann

Tool GlovePIE Controller Script /w Inventory Support

Any chance this mod will be updated to work with 1.3x?
  9. Frimann

Playing with Pinnacle Profile was utter garbage. So, help us Meowmaritus-wan. You're our only hope. Or native gamepad support, of course.
  10. Frimann

I'd agree, if you charged money for the mod ;) However, I just wanted to hear if people had experiences with other solutions. As far as I know, your mod was vastly superior to these. But exploring temporary solutions seems to be the only thing to do at this point. Sorry for being off topic...
  11. Frimann

Has anyone tried Pinnacle or Xpadder (if any of those work with 1.3x)?
  12. Frimann

Not to mention the hundreds of karpal tunnel victims who are to injured to vote, of course.
  13. Frimann

I bought Terraria at GoG just after 1.3 came out. Played on the PS3 before, but wanted access to the new content and finally got 2 working, decent PC's so I don't have to play split-screen with the GF. She's not used to KB/M and I want to avoid it whenever I can since I work on a computer 8...
  14. Frimann

I'm pretty sure there are more than 7-8 people that would like to use the mod. But not all of them are commenting on the forum. Sorry to see it won't be worked on any more :(
  15. Frimann

No mod for you!
Back
Top Bottom