Recent content by Froddy Saxobear

1. Froddy Saxobear

Standalone [1.3] tModLoader - A Modding API

So i got a error,when i want to update it updates really slow,20 minutes later a message pops up saiying "Unknown Error", any solutions?
  2. Froddy Saxobear

Standalone N Terraria Mod: RPG, Races, Classes, Quests, and other things.

oh......................... [infinite dots forever and ever and ever until cthulhu destroys terraria and h.p. lovecraft starts the world war 3]
  3. Froddy Saxobear

Still working on nterraria 7/nterraria6 1.3.2 support? im not rushing you just asking
  4. Froddy Saxobear

tModLoader Water Biome Mod

welp thats really sad,gonna create a new world in my next terraria run
  5. Froddy Saxobear

tModLoader Water Biome Mod

do i need to create a new world to play the mod?
  6. Froddy Saxobear

tModLoader (WIP) Minecraft Project Mod

hmm i think i know it.. the minecraft pig replaces moon lord at the end?
  7. Froddy Saxobear

tModLoader The Spirit Mod!

hey if youre accepting ideas you could make a boss called:Ruby wich are 3 eye of cthulhu in rage also this mod looks pretty cool,when its done gotta download it on mod browser(or here)
  8. Froddy Saxobear

tModLoader [WIP] Zelda Mod

looks promising,wish u make a mod that includes transformation acessories Voted c:
  9. Froddy Saxobear

tModLoader Miscellania

yeah thank you you really made my day :) god bless u
  10. Froddy Saxobear

tModLoader Miscellania

u would make my day if u could like: make all weapons auto swing/fire obviously all weapons IN THE GAME because all the mods weapons are always auto swinged yeah the reason is that everytime i click the mouse it does not swing sometimes so its makes the game hard for me :c -Some...
  11. Froddy Saxobear

Standalone [1.3] tModLoader - A Modding API

So My mod browser is under heavy load what does it means? does that means youre working on the mod browser?
  12. Froddy Saxobear

tModLoader Epicness mod Remastered

Accepting ideas to the game? if yes i have a idea: you should make Void items from a the boss like: Laser Armour:Shoots laser at near enemy Galactus:an Bow which has INSANELY fast speed (and its like this: just look at the bow) im out of ideas for the expert item. it took me to long to put this
  13. Froddy Saxobear

So.. if i updated my terraria will nterraria be the same or can i back up my terraria 1.3.0.8 file?
  14. Froddy Saxobear

tModLoader Vanilla Tweaks + other little tweak mods

hmm needs all weapons auto swings... this may take a while but..
  15. Froddy Saxobear

Pets Mod! Need Help!

search this:tf2 dispenser
Back
Top Bottom