Recent content by Frogbirdd

1. Frogbirdd

Beyond the Stars: A Terraria Expansion Project

definitely agree with you there, lunar event has always been a pain. but like I said before, this mod doesn't seem to be shying away from changing existing content, so a rework isn't out of the question. I suppose all we can do is wait and see.
  2. Frogbirdd

if it being on spawn would be such an inconvenience, perhaps a better way would be to put it in the middle of one of the two halves of the world? my idea to put it in the center was mostly to make their layout symmetrical, but having 3 on one side and 2 on the other would be a decent compromise...
  3. Frogbirdd

this is true, but this mod seems to have no problem changing vanilla content, so the lunar events could be tweaked or even overhauled to be more engaging and less tedious. as to where the pillar would go, the center of the map seems like the best place. 1.4's pylon system would mean your base is...
  4. Frogbirdd

well we have to consider that tremor was a buggy mess all around, implementing a fifth pillar could go better depending on how good the coders are
  5. Frogbirdd

Yoyos Expanded

Looks pretty solid, may want to change the Hellfire's name though. It's a bit too similar to the already existing Hel-Fire.
  6. Frogbirdd

tModLoader Antiaris

The boat should be floating above the ocean somewhere, this bug has been fixed in more recent versions.
  7. Frogbirdd

tModLoader Chad's Furniture-and-More-Mod

Suggestion: Fireplaces and chimneys for all the furniture sets
  8. Frogbirdd

tModLoader Grox The Great's Mods O' Magic Revamped

crystaline batteries
  9. Frogbirdd

tModLoader Antiaris

Complete the pirates quest
  10. Frogbirdd

tModLoader Calamity Mod

Its extreme speed makes up for lack of damage.
  11. Frogbirdd

tModLoader Calamity Mod

you have to hit the tail until it goes into it's second form, then attack anywhere
  12. Frogbirdd

tModLoader The Thorium Mod

There seems to be a bug with the otherworldly rune mount, if i activate it on the ground it works like it should, but if i activate it in the air it loses the ability to hover. Landing and flying again fixes it, but it's still quite an annoying bug.
  13. Frogbirdd

tModLoader Calamity Mod

Oh dear... well im glad thats been cleared up.
  14. Frogbirdd

tModLoader Calamity Mod

The "Voltaic Climax" has the same sprite as the "Gamma Burst" from the Cosmic Arsenal mod. Might want to have that looked into.
  15. Frogbirdd

tModLoader Calamity Mod

well damn you weren't lying when you said the eye of extinction was going to be more expensive
Back
Top Bottom