Recent content by frogzx

1. frogzx

tModLoader Calamity Mod

So can you only get shadow essence from Calamitas now? Or does it still drop from the dungeon as well? And how do you get the Majestic Guard?
  2. frogzx

tModLoader Calamity Mod

For example? Most of these melee weapons I am seeing are worse than those that are made with shadowspec bars. And on top of that, i'm pretty sure the best melee set is locked behind them as well. Unless i'm missing something, seems weird to lock a classes endgame behind the final boss. If I may...
  3. frogzx

tModLoader Calamity Mod

Can anyone confirm that shadow essence drops only from Super Calamitas? Seems like a huge nerf to pre-SC if that's the case. Also, I see a weapon called Murasama in the item loader. How do you obtain it legitimately? Curious about the Grand Guardian as well
  4. frogzx

tModLoader Calamity Mod

Anyone have tips for a high DPS melee build for expert? We're playing with Thorium and Calamity together, just cleared the Ragnarok and have yet to touch any post-ML Calamity bosses and I feel like i'm not getting much DPS going. Meanwhile My friend is over here playing mage and hitting like...
  5. frogzx

tModLoader Calamity Mod

Another question, where do you get dark/light shards? They are also not listed on either.
  6. frogzx

tModLoader Calamity Mod

Ah okay, thanks!
  7. frogzx

tModLoader Calamity Mod

How do you obtain Cosmilite bars? Working towards getting Galaxia but I can't find anything about them on either wiki. Also, is there a better source of information for this mod? Both of the wiki's seem pretty incomplete, with the Gamepedia one being barely navigable. Unless I just don't know...
Back
Top Bottom