Recent content by FrostBloodGames

1. FrostBloodGames

Xbox One Have Vampire Knives, want cosmic car key

DetroitDarkside313, please give the Cosmic Car Key to me. PLEASE! My Steam account's name is FrostBloodGames.
  2. FrostBloodGames

PC Looking for Solar Flare Armor and others

I really need a Paladin's Shield and a Paladin's Hammer. How many Platinum coins do you want? I have five stacks of Platinum coins. My Steam account's name is FrostBloodGames.
  3. FrostBloodGames

PC PDA

I really need a cell phone! Please give it to me. My Steam account's name is FrostBloodGames. Yo! I really want a Paladin's Hammer and Master Ninja Gear. Please give them to me! My Steam account's name is FrostBloodGames. I also want a Paladin's Shield, but I'll gladly take anything.
  4. FrostBloodGames

PC Biome Keys

Excellent! Send a friend-request to me. My Steam account's name is FrostBloodGames.
  5. FrostBloodGames

PC Biome Keys

Okay, excellent! We shall trade tomorrow!
  6. FrostBloodGames

PC I Want to Buy a Christmas Tree Sword

I want to buy a Christmas Tree Sword. My Steam account's name is FrostBloodGames.
  7. FrostBloodGames

PC I WANT TO BUY FROST ARMOR!

I want to buy Frost Armor. My Steam account's name is FrostBloodGames.
  8. FrostBloodGames

PC Vampire Knives, a cell phone, a Megashark, an Uzi, and Truffle Worm(s)

I want to buy Vampire Knives, a cell phone, a Megashark, an Uzi, and Truffle Worm(s). I have lots of Platinum coins. If you don't want Platinum coins, you should tell me about the thing(s) that you want. My Steam account's name is FrostBloodGames.
  9. FrostBloodGames

PC Biome Keys

Do you have Vampire Knives, a cell phone, a Megashark, an Uzi, or Truffle Worms? I have Frozen Biome Keys, Crimson Biome Keys, and Corruption Biome Keys, and if you have any of the items that I mentioned, I'll give the biome keys to you. My Steam account's name is FrostBloodGames.
  10. FrostBloodGames

PC Mercenary

I can't find your account. Try to find mine. My Steam account's name is FrostBloodGames.
  11. FrostBloodGames

PC Mercenary

No, man! I'm just glad that you're gonna help me.
  12. FrostBloodGames

PC Rankork's Emporium

I really want the vampire knives. I'll pay you! My Steam account's name is FrostBloodGames.
  13. FrostBloodGames

PC Please Help Me Defeat the Wall of Flesh!

If someone helps me defeat the Wall of Flesh, I'll give Platinum coins, and awesome Pre-Hardmode gear to them. My Steam account's name is FrostBloodGames. PLEASE HELP!!!
  14. FrostBloodGames

PC Mercenary

Hey, TheWorfer27! I need help! May you please defeat the Wall of Flesh for me? I have many Platinum coins, and awesome Pre-Hardmode gear. PLEASE HELP!!! My Steam account's name is FrostBloodGames.
  15. FrostBloodGames

PC WTS / Trade Metal Detector and Mythical Slime Staff!

I want the Slime Staff! My Steam account's name is FrostBloodGames.
Back
Top Bottom