FrozenFire
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• The new Nintendo console looks great, but "Switch" doesn't really sound like a name you'd use for a console, to be honest.
    The kamen rider
    The kamen rider
    ''Switch'' sounds more like something for a handheld........................................................................................Wait a second!
    Bezixx
    Bezixx
    Switch...? I don't really want to know what they had in mind with that...
    Ori
    Ori
    Probably because you switch between having it in a stationary mode and a mobile mode among other customization options.
    I need a new status message but I can't think of one.
    XenoCat
    XenoCat
    Me all the time.
    king40606
    king40606
    Here's one:
    "How can you freeze fire?"
    Done.
    zeskorion
    zeskorion
    Here is another
    "I am a monster. I should not exist"
    :red:ing fire freezing
    Just beat expert moon lord first try :D
    Hundjäger18
    Hundjäger18
    How long it took you? And what you used?
    FrozenFire
    FrozenFire
    I just spammed the phantasm with holy arrows while using the cosmic car key, and with beetle armour, warding on all accesories, and Endurance, Regeneration, Ironskin, Heartreach, Well Fed and Archery buffs. Cross necklace and Master Ninja Gear were also useful.
    FrozenFire
    FrozenFire
    VERY IMPORTANT though, was to turn on autopause and set the spawn point at the nurse. That way you can heal whenever you're low on HP by teleporting to spawn, and with autopause on Moon Lord can't attack.
    I just beat the Moon Lord and got the Last Prism. That weapon is way too strong.
    Kyouko Tsukino
    Kyouko Tsukino
    Most "mages" will tell you about how it's a bad weapon because of how much mana it uses.

Because Red forbid carrying more than one stack of Super Mana Potions and wearing mana-related accessories, right?
    The Ice Cube
    The Ice Cube
    who needs mana when you got abs
    galacticGammawave
    galacticGammawave
    It actually is helpful though, as I can kill saucers and pillars in seconds and if I could dodge the Moon Lord's attacks then I could probably take it down in a time faster then not being able to beat him.
    Final boss confirmed name: ***************SPOILERS!!!!*************** Moon lord.
    Infinity Mage
    Infinity Mage
    Can't be completely sure of it.
    FrozenFire
    FrozenFire
    Yeah, maybe it's just some kind of nickname, but cenx said that the boss' name begins with an M, but who knows.
    ppowersteef
    ppowersteef
    Majora confirmed
    It's funny how minecraft speedruns are under 15 mins, but terraria speedruns take hours. Really shows how much bigger terraria is!
    Were the forums DDoS'd? it said something about DDoS protection when I entered the forums.
    LoveSpreader
    LoveSpreader
    It's a lie. Some secret government organizations wanted to-*oof*

FlakMaster
    FlakMaster
    Don't worry, I'm just putting Freenight in a safe, happy place full of rainbows and crap like that.
    While i'm patiently waiting for 1.3, these tAPI mods sure fill the time, just like tConfig between 1.1.2 and 1.2
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom