Recent content by Fruit

1. Fruit

Golem is a pathetic boss.

Me and my friend who are playing kind of suck at this game, especially on expert mode and we died to plantera many many times before we barely managed to beat it. We then went into the golem temple, only to die another one or two times getting to Golem. When we were fighting golem, we were...
  2. Fruit

PC Sniper OP???

You can fix it yourself. Go into your config.json, and around the bottom there should be something along the lines of "ThickMouseEdges" and it will be set to "false,". If you set it to "true," then you'll have a thick white edge around your cursor. Makes it much easier to keep track of.
  3. Fruit

PC Anybody else experiencing this?

Oh..... my god. I feel stupid. Thanks a bundle!
  4. Fruit

PC Anybody else experiencing this?

My pet/light pet doesnt respawn when I die/join a server. Is this only me, or is it a known issue? Can I fix it? Pet is equipped in the right slots.
  5. Fruit

PC How did we survive back when...

in-vuh-tory mang-ment? what is this you speak of
  6. Fruit

What do you think is the WORST TOOL in Terraria?

The picksaw. I mean, it's so bad. Why go through the trouble of farming the golem for one when you SPAWN with the best pickaxe in the game? ~:confused:
  7. Fruit

PC How did we survive back when...

How did we survive back when we had less inventory space? We didn't. We still don't. more inventory space pls red
  8. Fruit

SPLOON!

SPLOON!
  9. Fruit

Everything.

Everything.
  10. Fruit

What biome is your favourite to build your base/house in?

In late early hardmode, I convert my entire base to glowing mushrooms, and live in that.
  11. Fruit

Your main Pre-Hardmode loadout?

Bee armor, imp staff. Summons, yo!
  12. Fruit

Look to your right and look at the first item you see, now you have to fight Duke Fishron with it.

I have to fight The Duke with a venus flytrap. HE GOIN DOWN DOWNTOWN
  13. Fruit

Lunar boss...

It's me.
  14. Fruit

PC 1.3 Achievement Suggestions!

"It's A Secret To Everybody" "-???" When you find the Enchanted Sword, you get this. Cus enchanted sword. Zelda reference. Secret to everybody.
Back
Top Bottom