Recent content by (funny and creative name)

1. (funny and creative name)

PC Looking for people to play modded with

I just started using it this playthrough, but from what I've seen it's doing good. Apparently it's a newer mod, so the minor issues are excusable (spelling errors, bosses missing from boss checklist.) It adds a good amount of weapons and armor sets throughout the game, has some thrower love too...
  2. (funny and creative name)

The list changed because somebody joined the playthrough, they added me thru steam so it wasn't in this thread. My discord is <funny name>#9230. I don't have a mic but we can just use it since steam doesn't always notify.
  3. (funny and creative name)

that's alright, I could introduce you to the others. thorium and spirit are the only other complex mods, the others are somewhat small or just UI changes. Let me know whenever you're down Edit:With the updated mod list there are actually a bunch I have no idea about, but oh well we will learn.
  4. (funny and creative name)

Hey all, just want some people to play modded with. We can decide on exact mods once you add me, but I'll just make a little list of ones I frequently use for now. Also, I'm in EST timezone so it would be good if you were close for convenience (8:28 PM as I'm posting this, 11/11/19.) Thorium...
  5. (funny and creative name)

tModLoader Shadows of Abaddon mod

alright, that worked. Thanks:)
  6. (funny and creative name)

Need people to play with

yo I'm in the US, EST time. I don't have a mic tho, would that be a problem?
  7. (funny and creative name)

tModLoader Shadows of Abaddon mod

anybody else unable to run this mod on the latest version of tmod (0.11.4)? It says it is meant for 0.11.3 when I try enabling it and I'm not seeing any updates in the browser.
  8. (funny and creative name)

PC Expert Mode Partner?

Yo, haven't played vanilla in a while but feel like picking it up all of the sudden. I'm in EST timezone (8:30 PM at the time I'm posting this), but I don't have a mic. I'm free on weekends, most of the time, and weekdays I should be free around 3:00 PM my time. Let me know if I can play and...
  9. (funny and creative name)

Dark Souls 2: Scholar of the First Sin Edition Giveaway (PC)

I posted this on a ds2 server I'm a part of and decided to post it here as well just to get more people participating, here you go skrubs: Hey epic gamers, I'm going to be gifting Dark Souls 2 SotFS Edition on steam to one person, so reply to this thread with your steam account username and you...
  10. (funny and creative name)

tModLoader Calamity Mod

Ok, thanks
  11. (funny and creative name)

tModLoader Calamity Mod

I've been experiencing a bug with the DoG fight in the phase between him respawning. The first two fights go fine, but once I get to Signus it just doesn't appear. A message shows up saying that it has spawned, but it never shows up. This results in me losing my progress and having to restart...
  12. (funny and creative name)

tModLoader Deleting one character resulted in all modded data being completely erased

well that sucks, guess I'm starting from the beginning again
  13. (funny and creative name)

tModLoader Deleting one character resulted in all modded data being completely erased

I've been using tmod for a while now, and I've never experienced this issue. I also don't see anybody with the same problem so I'm posting this. A couple days ago, I made a character for a world that I ended up not playing on. As always, I deleted the character since I didn't need it. However...
Back
Top Bottom