Recent content by GloriousRadiance

1. GloriousRadiance

tModLoader Mods delete in servers

When I try to open my own server, it will not use any of the mods I have installed. Also, if I leave tModLoader it will disable all of my mods. What is going on?
  2. GloriousRadiance

Yippity yam i like ham

Yippity yam i like ham
  3. GloriousRadiance

Waiting until 10th Anniversary.

Waiting until 10th Anniversary.
  4. GloriousRadiance

3DS Stuck in the past

Definetly didn't play 3DS the most growing up...
  5. GloriousRadiance

Switch Random X's

So, I killed a Cursed Skull and a weird white X appeared by some Spikes. Then, I killed a Paladin and a row of X's appeared. Please explain this.
  6. GloriousRadiance

Expand Your Terraria Empire - Pylons, Town Building, and NPC Happiness

When will Switch split-screen come out?
  7. GloriousRadiance

Count to the highest number before a staff member posts

293 reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
  8. GloriousRadiance

Switch Need Help With Celestial Pillars!

I think you should have made Turtle Armor for Beetle Armor after the fight. Sword could use some upgrading. Terra Blade or Influx Weaver are a better choice than the Excalibur.
  9. GloriousRadiance

Switch Beetle Husks

Anyone randomly kill Golems? If you have any beetle husks, i’ll take those from you.
  10. GloriousRadiance

Switch Switch Meowmere glitch

One of my friends said he found a molten helmet just sitting on the ground. It was next to a bat statue. PC
  11. GloriousRadiance

Sprites New expert mode drops for Mechanical bosses.

All of that makes COMPLETE sense. I actually would have never thought of that.
  12. GloriousRadiance

3DS Hahaha!

I just remembered something. If you were playing Terraria on 3DS, you were in a multiplayer world, and on the 1st version of the game, if someone was in a chest, and another person was to try to open the chest, it would show the WoF for 2 seconds until closing you out of the chest. It would...
  13. GloriousRadiance

Time to Get Your Wiring On - Terraria 1.3.1 Update Launches Today on Switch!

I sure am happy to see split screen might come out soon!
Back
Top Bottom