Recent content by Furryck

1. Furryck

tModLoader Calamity Mod

I have a question related to translation into other languages, calamity is currently being actively translated into different languages of the world, will there be a translation into Russian? Thank you in advance. <3
  2. Furryck

tModLoader Calamity Mod

You right.
  3. Furryck

tModLoader Calamity Mod

I saw a message with a problem, a person deleted it, he had a problem with the work of the calamity mod, I'll leave a couple of ways so that you could try to solve it yourself if such a problem arises) If calamity does not work separately, then this is not the main thing, try clearing the mod...
  4. Furryck

tModLoader Calamity Mod

I agree with this problem, I had the same problem for a while, it is completely cured by reinstalling the mod and creating a new world and character, this method worked for me.
  5. Furryck

tModLoader Calamity Mod

Thank you, I see that everything is working well) I keep testing.
  6. Furryck

tModLoader Calamity Mod

No problem, I'm glad I helped)
  7. Furryck

tModLoader Crystilium mod.

It sounds a bit sad, but if you are going to create a port, I will be happy to help.
  8. Furryck

tModLoader Crystilium mod.

I have such a question about the mod, will there be a port on 1.4?
  9. Furryck

tModLoader Calamity Mod

Guys, I realized that the problem is in the following mods, if you have them, knock them out and Calamity's will start working. Mods that need to be turned off: 1.Fargo's Souls Mod 2.Fargo's Music Mod 3.[DEPRECATED] Tomato Lib 4.Happiness Configuration 5.The Amulet Of Many Minions: Combat Pets
Back
Top Bottom