Fury
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• When will you make more build videos? (Tutorials mostly)
    Fury
    Fury
    I have started on a couple more and those will be finished soon enough but my building focus right now is mostly on my modded series and my adventure map. The next modded episode is going up later today. It will have builds in it, both tutorial style and speedbuild.
    Fury
    Fury
    That's why there have only been a few stand-alone build videos since I started the series: No time to do everything, and I already put builds in the series. Just because it's a modded series definitely doesn't mean everything I do involves mods. Most of the builds I do use no modded materials at all :)
    hey, your videos are pretty good. nice job.:)
    Reactions: Fury
    Fury
    Fury
    Thanks a lot :) I appreciate it. Anything you want to see?
    neoselket
    neoselket
    not that i can think of right now, but if i come up with anything i'll let you know.
    Your builds are amazing! Recently I've been watching so many of your videos and I'm really enjoying them! Keep up the great work!
    Fury
    Fury
    Thank you very much! I appreciate it. :)
    Dang...You've been really growing in Youtube since last year, keep up the great work!
    Reactions: ps3wolvrine14
    Fury
    Fury
    Yeah, it started happening very fast a few months ago. I have been working very hard on it. It feels good that people like to watch what I do. :)
    Fury
    Fury
    Good job :) You're also the first person to post something they've made there.
    Jakeeeey❤
    Jakeeeey❤
    Thank u! :D I used pink slime block painted black to those upwards tires so it doesn't blend with the other ones.
    ps3wolvrine14
    ps3wolvrine14
    It feels more like a small tire yard. You could however use coins and make some ruined cars to give it a betterblook. I came up with a better design for small simple cars, i haven't made them in game yet tho. (I draw alot of ideas out by hand then i can have the idea for later)..there is a builder with a great car design. (Edit: snipped. It was warwar's alpha base.)
    Fury, i know its quite a while but in ur episode 5 u mentioned that u are gonna redesign ur dungeon. U mentioned ur buddy Lemon Zest? Could u send me a link to him? :D btw Love ur Builds
    Fury
    Fury
    Jakeeeey❤
    Jakeeeey❤
    Thanks! Which video did u reply to me? Btw on ur last modded series i commented that u should checkout a mod called All The Walls. U have loads of new walls its very fun to experience! :D
    Fury
    Fury
    Yeah, I'll check it out. I'm really trying to not use TOO many new materials though. I still plan on letting people download the world at some point (probably when I get into hardmode) and I don't want all the builds to turn to dirt when people play it without mods, heh.
    I just saw your video "Terraria | Wasteland Design Tutorial"
    and I wanted to thank you for mentioning me. It was an unexpected surprise. count me as a subscriber.
    Fury
    Fury
    Thank you, and of course! I really like little things like that -- making something with as few blocks as possible or GUNS OUT OF PLATFORMS?! Yes.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom