Fury
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• ps3wolvrine14
    ps3wolvrine14
    What you should do is make a list of games to lets play and have different priorities on each one. In progress gets top of the list, then oldest ideas. Keep it down to only 2 or 3 lets plays at a time.
    Fury
    Fury
    The thing is, each video takes so long to record, edit, render and upload that if I have to do all of that in one day (which is what i'm currently doing since I haven't had a chance to do a LONG recording session to stock-up on footage) it takes 4 or 5 hours. So, recently, I haven't been able to do more than 1 video in a day. Long recording session will be happening soon though.
    ps3wolvrine14
    ps3wolvrine14
    Only vids i ever post are unedited lol. I need to get back into it tho. I mostly just showed off glitches.
    The Q&A video is finally finished. That took much longer than expected...ouch. Anyway, it's rendering now and will be uploaded ASAP!
    Hey, when is the wasteland map download comming?
    Fury
    Fury
    I wanted to put the first release of it out this weekend...but, I need to spend several hours working on it first and then do probably one more speed build on it. THEN, it will finally be released. After release, I will still work on it from time to time to add new things/fix things/improve things.
    Jakeeeey❤
    Jakeeeey❤
    So exited :)
    At last, Legendary Lands 2 is live. A new tutorial and wasteland build are up next. I'm also gearing up for a collaborative speedbuild!
    95de82629e9d20bfbb5bc9a9adc1718a-d9i8ohl.gif
    Fury uploads another speed build, watching it fills you with determination.
    Reactions: Fury
    Fury
    Fury
    Lol :p I can choose to work on (finish?) Legendary Lands 2 -- or I can work on a random speed build...it's LL for now.
    So, I'm finally doing a class-based expert mode "play-through." That's in quotes because it's a Throwing Class play-through mini-series.
    I said 30 minutes, but I actually spent about 5 hours today building windows.
    Do I know any artists who would be willing to create an artwork of a new Terraria character for me?
    VXNTRS
    VXNTRS
    noot noot i'm here
    Fury
    Fury
    I'm sending ya a PM
    Bezixx
    Bezixx
    Oh no, HTT is here!
    Well, that's finished! Modern Prop design tutorial in the books.
    Reactions: Architect
    Architect
    Architect
    I didn't imagine cars that size could look good. I cleared some rubble to put one in my city just now. :p
    Fury
    Fury
    Hah, nice! I like the way it looks a bit more in my Wasteland build. I like trying to build cars and stuff as small as possible for background objects. There probably will be a tiny cars tutorial at some point, heh...or a full vehicle tutorial.
    Good news: I can now render in 60fps. Bad news: my latest video took 8 and a 1/2 hours to render. I need to mess with some settings...
    Fury
    Fury
    I use OBS to record. Variable bit rate set to record at the highest possible bitrate my processor can handle at any time (i7 6700k). The editor is Sony Vegas. It was my first time using the editor, and I found conflicting information as to the "best" settings to use. Hopefully I can just change some of the render settings. I will not be rendering videos for 8 hours...I can't. I try to upload daily.
    Bezixx
    Bezixx
    I remember there was an option of GPU rendering in SV, too.
    Fury
    Fury
    Yeah, with this system the rendering times should be at most @2 hours I would think. I have another "episode" ready to go, so as soon as I get home from work I will change some settings in Vegas and try to find a sweet spot between quality and render time...8 hours is insane.
    I worked literally all day on a tutorial video showing how to turn a wooden box into a nice starter house. Now I = sleep.
    Architect
    Architect
    My basic wooden houses are even smaller than the one you made. lol
    Fury
    Fury
    lol, yeah, I usually build them smaller too but I had to make them big enough to more-easily turn into the finished product. I usually start with an infinity house just to get the npcs asap. When I start up my 1.3.1 expert mode series though, I will be -more than- taking my time.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom