Recent content by Fury

1. Fury

tModLoader TerraTemp (Temperature/Climate Mod)

Don't worry about it! I was taking a break from uploading Terraria, but still recording it. The process of recording, editing and uploading takes a very long time, so I wanted to pre-record episodes so I didn't have to work like 15 hours a day to get episodes out (plus, the thumbnails typically...
  2. Fury

Nah, it's not hypothermia. I'm currently waiting to fight a boss in the crimson (modded BoC) and it's winter, with a full on blizzard, all water gives me frostburn damage and chilled on touch and...I need to take all my armor off or I get heat stroke while in the crimson, lol.
  3. Fury

So it just became winter (Overhaul mod) in my world and I'm suffering from heat stroke on the jungle surface sitting in water that is giving me the chilled debuff while a blizzard rages in the background, lol. I don't know how difficult it is to make these things more compatible and consistent...
  4. Fury

tModLoader DNI Risk System

I have a version of it that I downloaded from the browser a year or so ago. I can send that your way if you would like, since it works fine for me in the current tModLoader. Let me know if it's ever ok for me to attach it here for others to download too. I would never share actual mod files...
  5. Fury

I was wondering if the thermometer UI could be downscaled just a little bit in order to make it easier to fit in with various other UI elements? It's awesome, though. I'm having a blast playing with this mod!
  6. Fury

tModLoader DNI Risk System

Hello, apparently this mod isn't on the browser anymore? I've had it since back when it was updated and it still works perfectly fine. I recently started a YT series with this mod in the modpack and a lot of people are asking about it. Will you be uploading it to the browser again? Again, it...
  7. Fury

I'll be doing some testing of it, starting today ;) Since this mod is *exactly* the type of mod I need for the current thing I'm working on.
  8. Fury

I wish this came out a week ago... Anyway, how compatible is it with things like Overhaul and Various Weathers mods?
  9. Fury

tModLoader MechTransfer - Item translocation and more...

I've been using your mod together with Luiafk, Ore Seeds and a couple other mods to (slowly) build an automated potion-crafting lab where every single vanilla potion will be crafted automatically (using a star farm, eventual cobweb farm, statue farms, auto-fishers and planted ore that is...
  10. Fury

Equipment Loadouts

Perfect! and necessary for people like me who want to do a little bit of everything.
  11. Fury

tModLoader Various Weathers

As others have said numerous times, I love this mod *BUT* I wish there was a config to reduce the frequency (or remove) certain weather effects. I'd reduce the frequency of storms and wind but I'd remove the autumn event that makes pumpkins grow. I prefer vanilla's take on it: grow pumpkins...
  12. Fury

tModLoader Prop Hunt

I would LOVE to use this mod and set up a session of Prop Hunt with some friends, but I *can't download it!* Someone ping me when it's available.
  13. Fury

Expand Your Terraria Empire - Pylons, Town Building, and NPC Happiness

Time for my entire world to become a town :D lol. This is a very very nice and interesting change. I also noticed those gem trees in that underground base! I really like the inspiration that comes from the modding community that gets officially added. Great stuff!
Back
Top Bottom