fuzzly98
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• somebody realised that there were no mahou shounen animes, this was the result http://goo.gl/mJ1iHr
    fuzzly98
    fuzzly98
    to my knowledge this was the first anime where the magical persons in question are exclusively male.
    fuzzly98
    fuzzly98
    and kampfer isn't really a mahou shounen as it is genderbent mahou shounen (i.e. mahou shoujo)
    Matsu
    Matsu
    Here is a small list of shows off the top of my head. This is slightly subjective as it depends on your definition of "Mahou Shonen" but, whatever.
    Freezing
    Sora no Otoshimono
    Kore wa Zombie desu ka
    Star Driver
    Sacred Seven
    and Fruits Basket to an extent.
    there is serious anime, "just for teh lulz" anime and then theres Gonna be the twintails
    Reactions: neko
    neko
    neko
    don`t forget all the harem animes with out a plot ^^
    all hail the lord of double death
    fuzzly98
    fuzzly98
    thank you mortal, I take great pride in my ability to cause a state of death in beings currently in a state of post-mortem
    damn you alraune! no pack of feral potatoes are gonna kill me.
    zimberzimber
    zimberzimber
    But what if its a pack of feral MUTATED potatoes?!
    Zinnia
    Zinnia
    I almost thought you was talking about me but then I realized I never met you and my name isn't Alraune here. Hahaha~
    fuzzly98
    fuzzly98
    well feral mutated potatoes who paralyse you constantly are quite the threat not to mention that they're probably the pinnacle of annoying. so yeah, I just got killed by a pack of feral mutated potatoes
    gonna animate the eyes. can you animate in photoshop/gimp?
    zimberzimber
    zimberzimber
    Consider opening a thread for that, or ask on one of the communities artists with that, I'm sure they can help!
    Criddle
    Criddle
    I don't know about gimp but you can with photoshop.
    fuzzly98
    fuzzly98
    how do you do it in photoshop (I'm new to the program though I did make the avatar in it)
    I made my first completely computer made avatar to commemorate the start of the new forum.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom