1. MechaDasÜberGoober

The Last Post Wins!

BUP
  2. MechaDasÜberGoober

The Last Post Wins!

Oh, I haven't seen you two in a while.
  3. MechaDasÜberGoober

The Unreal_Megashark's (or Mecha_Twitchy's) AMA

Hm, tricky question. My favourite SCP is either SCP-1741 or SCP-999, but that's heavily influenced by my other interests. My least favourite is probably SCP-049. It's overused and to be frank I do not like the aesthetic, it's too shiny. "M-M-EEE?? An ERR0 rrrr? I probably would not ever ever...
  4. MechaDasÜberGoober

Destroyer, usually. It's the easiest kill for me, and once it's dead I can use the drops to...

Destroyer, usually. It's the easiest kill for me, and once it's dead I can use the drops to craft megashark/light discs to get rid of the others easily.
  5. MechaDasÜberGoober

Still I love scp-1471 and would actually install malO 1.0.0 if it were real, but please people...

Still I love scp-1471 and would actually install malO 1.0.0 if it were real, but please people, if you're going to do that, then post it somewhere more private!!!
  6. MechaDasÜberGoober

scp-113 <3 <3 <3

scp-113 <3 <3 <3
  7. MechaDasÜberGoober

This would be a perfect chance to add the wall of guide.

This would be a perfect chance to add the wall of guide.
  8. MechaDasÜberGoober

The Telephone Game

UNIT ONE 🦉DOESN'T WELCOME 🫵 TO THE 🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺
  9. MechaDasÜberGoober

I was just scrolling through the SCPs and remembered malO now I'm concerned about what my...

I was just scrolling through the SCPs and remembered malO now I'm concerned about what my classmates think of me
  10. MechaDasÜberGoober

ORCHA WHAT

ORCHA WHAT
  11. MechaDasÜberGoober

The Telephone Game

UNIT ONE 🦉WELCOMES 🫵 TO THE 😳🗿🤣👌😫👁🦉👁️🫵😮😒💀🫤😸
  12. MechaDasÜberGoober

PLEASE DO NOT SEARCH UP SCP-1471 IT'S ALL QUESTIONABLE FURRY ART I KNEW THAT IT WAS PART OF THE...

PLEASE DO NOT SEARCH UP SCP-1471 IT'S ALL QUESTIONABLE FURRY ART I KNEW THAT IT WAS PART OF THE FURRY FANDOM'S INTERESTS BUT
  13. MechaDasÜberGoober

The Telephone Game

UNIT ONE 🦉WELCOMES 🫵 TO THE 😳🗿🤣👌😫👁️👄👁️
  14. MechaDasÜberGoober

Casual Random Chitchat Thread

China pro numba 1! 🦘👌🐼
  15. MechaDasÜberGoober

Single Thread RP The Last ROLEPLAY Post Wins

*Hessian tips the boat over from it's side so that it's sitting hull downwards.* "Cool boat. Hm."
Back
Top Bottom