Recent content by Fzk

1. Fzk

Mobile Hoik & Fastest Engine

Thanks man.. I just try it.. you suggest .. and it's working pretty normal.. but I have a problem It cant loop when ii connect it I only get stuck.. .. btw here's the screenshot.. correct me if I put a wrong hoik on it.. :'))
  2. Fzk

Ummmm.... Is my android phone is not enough? With this spec?? Thanks Thanks .. man I will.. try this :')) Thank you..
  3. Fzk

Not that one .. the other.. one.. although it's similar to that one.. umm is your game will freeze up if you add 1 ,more mobs on it? Or if you are in the engine?
  4. Fzk

I copy the fastest engine from PC version to mobile 1.3.. it's working but the game will be freeze up if you add mobs or NPC in the Fastest engine. Or if you the one in the engine.. it will freeze up... So the first image is my first one prototype I just improvised it because when I copy...
  5. Fzk

Mobile Terrarians Assemble! Mobile 1.3 Launches Today!

Yes the file size is only 7b . I think only miracle will happen if my old world retrieved. and recently I just started a new world although the controller is a bit hard when I'm making houses but when it comes fighting it's easy ... Anyway thanks man..
  6. Fzk

Yes but still failed It keep saying like this
  7. Fzk

I have a problem... About my World I just recently found my old world on my Google Drive but the problem is the file is .csworld not .wrld and if I try to move it in terraria files then play it it's not working it's keep saying this LOAD FAILED NO BACKUP FOUND. Can someone help me on my LITTLE...
  8. Fzk

Mobile 1.3 Beta Registration Deadline

Sameeww it's almost 2 years I've been waiting this 1.3 since I stop play this game a year ago
Back
Top Bottom