Recent content by G1!+¢h+r@p

1. G1!+¢h+r@p

Ask Glitchtrap Anything

There's not really any item that I hate or would want removed, so I'd just remove Dirt and now terrain doesn't exist anymore 😈 If it only removes the item and not instances of the block appearing in the world then I'd just remove the frostspark boots I'm team Lava Waders and no one can convince...
  2. G1!+¢h+r@p

Alright guys it's funeral weekend I won't be online much or at all from today until two more...

Alright guys it's funeral weekend I won't be online much or at all from today until two more days from now- I'll see you then!
  3. G1!+¢h+r@p

OOC Interdimensional Shift: An Undertale Multiverse RP (OOC)

Well let me know when you have an answer! Don't feel rushed or anything though; I'm going to be very busy this weekend because of the funeral that is out of state for me, so I won't be able to start up the RP over this weekend or anything lol-
  4. G1!+¢h+r@p

I just want to point out that not only is my RP the first Google result when you search its...

I just want to point out that not only is my RP the first Google result when you search its title, but also if you ask the new Google AI it knows what the RP is :cool:
  5. G1!+¢h+r@p

I'm sure I'll get there eventually, it's just slightly discouraging-

I'm sure I'll get there eventually, it's just slightly discouraging-
  6. G1!+¢h+r@p

As you guys have probably realized by now, I only have really been able to scrounge up enough...

As you guys have probably realized by now, I only have really been able to scrounge up enough time to be online once or twice a day right now, so unfortunately things like rebooting RPs have been a little on the slower side- Which sucks because ideally I'd have at least one RP back up and...
  7. G1!+¢h+r@p

Well here's the thing; I have a reason story/rp lore-wise that I have that would canonically allow any character or OC that is strong or OP to be limited in strength The reason why I have people limit their character concepts at all is so that when they lose the restrictions they do not break...
  8. G1!+¢h+r@p

Well honestly if you'd like, you could use those characters! Just write in a reason for why they WOULDN'T have all of their powers immediately in the RP, and they could gain them back over time (I was gonna do something similar with Akia so I'm not just pulling random ideas out my :red: I promise lol)
  9. G1!+¢h+r@p

Ask Glitchtrap Anything

An equipment item that gives you God mode without hacks or cheats; you'd get it by defeating the Moon Lord in Master Mode, and it'd have all kinds of neat functions that are very similar to a Terraria equivalent of Minecraft creative mode
  10. G1!+¢h+r@p

Ask Glitchtrap Anything

No, but I used to be one of those cringe people that would sit at my local store and read the books without buying them!
  11. G1!+¢h+r@p

Sometimes my genius backfires and bites me in the :red: I suppose

Sometimes my genius backfires and bites me in the :red: I suppose
  12. G1!+¢h+r@p

Making too many good RPs is both a blessing and a curse- I don't know which ones to get back up...

Making too many good RPs is both a blessing and a curse- I don't know which ones to get back up and running first, and which ones shouldn't get back up and running at all 😭
  13. G1!+¢h+r@p

I remember that name a lot more!

I remember that name a lot more!
Back
Top Bottom