Recent content by g4l4xic

1. g4l4xic

Ask a Music Producer (composer really) Anything!

Best DAWs and Which One I Use Good question, I have actually transitioned from FL studio 20 to Ableton Live 10 recently (those are DAWs/programs). For the very best daw for both composing and performing live in overall features along with efficiency of use, i would definitely recommend at least...
  2. g4l4xic

Haha I see what u did there i did say ask me anything... umm, true ill go true, yeah that was easy im Wheatley percent sure you dont get the reference
  3. g4l4xic

Yeah true honestly, i guess i included that just in case, but i didnt really need to, fair enough. To answer your question though, I sometimes drink an energy drink called rock-star while working, mainly if im tired, but not in high amounts. the company who owns the drink supports concerts and...
  4. g4l4xic

How to save without quitting? (MODDED)

hmm okay, well then im not completely sure on what to do honestly in terms of getting a mod that quicksaves, considering that the mod is incompatible... You could still try to fix the cause of the bugs or errors that happen on your pc, but other than that im not sure what to do for a quicksave mod.
  5. g4l4xic

Well, for my music (I say music instead of video because equalizers affect audio only, or at least the ones im familiar with), I use the equalizer plugin that comes with the DAW I use. Just in case you or anyone else doesnt know, a plugin is basically a program that relies on the daw to be used...
  6. g4l4xic

Hello everyone, its g4l4xic the famous music producer!! That was funny... right? Because I'm not famous? Haha anyways i'm a music composer who produces EDM (although people typically say 'producer' when it comes to some forms of EDM and electronic music), and I have had over a year of...
  7. g4l4xic

Okay im back, and well one thing is that the best idea probably isnt to figure out how to manually save (maybe unless solution number 2 down below works), but rather to fix the crashing problem. This will stop future conflicting problems most likely, and manually saving the game would probably...
  8. g4l4xic

Hello George, first just note that I am no professional when it comes to problems like this, but ill try to help, as I have had a decent bit of experience in stuff like this, along with coding. So in terms of the problem, I'm probably gonna need more info in order to figure out the solution. I...
  9. g4l4xic

tModLoader Biome Library - A ModBiome implementation with evil and hallow alt implementation!

Hey Dradon, is there any chance youre still working on this?? it seems like an amazing and really helpful mod but i dont really know how to use it considering there is no github wiki yet (hopefully you will make one)! this threads explanation on how to use it says its outdated so im not really...
  10. g4l4xic

tModLoader Problem with generating my custom ores into the world

hmm ima post this on the tmodloader help thread
  11. g4l4xic

tModLoader Official tModLoader Help Thread

Hello all, I have had a problem for a while that I cant seem to fix myself, even though I've done a lot of research on it. My goal is to generate 4 of my custom ores for my mod when creating/generating a new world, but only the ore Magmalite (it can be seen in my code below) seems to generate...
  12. g4l4xic

tModLoader Problem with generating my custom ores into the world

Hello all, I have had a problem for a while that I cant seem to fix myself, even though I've done a lot of research on it. My goal is to generate 4 of my custom ores for my mod when creating/generating a new world, but only the ore Magmalite (it can be seen in my code below) seems to generate...
  13. g4l4xic

tModLoader Official tModLoader Help Thread

Hey everyone, I'm basically new to the whole Terraria community. and well i have a problem or error with the calamity mod. Sorry if I am posting this in the wrong place, but the problem is that the lore items from the calamity mod are showing as unloaded items. I think its only the lore items...
Back
Top Bottom