Recent content by GabDaGoose

1. G

PS4 I Don’t Understand the New Settings!

Thanks so much man, that pretty much answers everything! 😂
  2. G

PS4 I Don’t Understand the New Settings!

Having trouble understanding the new layout of the settings and don’t understand what some options even do. Like, what is “Screen Effects?” What does turning on/off “Windy Environment” do? The older settings from 1.2/1.3 were a little easier to understand. I feel like 1.4 is a completely...
  3. G

PS4 Windy Weather Happens Too Often

Ah, I see. Can I switch it to Journey Mode?
  4. G

PS4 Windy Weather Happens Too Often

I think I get the windy weather almost once in two/three Terraria days. It’s kinda annoying. I found an option in the settings called “Windy Environment”, but it doesn’t seem to turn it off. Is there any way to, like, reduce the amount of times the windy weather occurs?
  5. G

PS4 Is playing console 1.2 possible after 1.3?

Oh, okay that makes sense. I must've got one of the older copies. And yeah, sounds like a good idea to preserve it if it's an older copy. @Ultimate snowman 46 let me know how it goes when you revert your game, to see if it's possible to get 1.2.
  6. G

PS4 Is playing console 1.2 possible after 1.3?

What I usually do is I turn off my PS4's internet, delete the game, then insert the disk, but MY game goes back to 1.0. I cannot access my characters or my worlds from 1.3, and when I update my game again, I cannot access my characters or my worlds in 1.0. It's like they're two separate...
  7. G

PS4 Settings to change text size, please?

Haha, sorry. I didn't know how to delete the first one and I couldn't change the title of the thread. Anyways, please consider my request in regards to the text outline and size.
  8. G

I did another thread about this, but thought of doing another one to be more specific. Since my eyesight's not the best, I find it hard to read the text. I find it was easier to read before the December 2017 patch because the typeface had a black outline; now it's just plain white, so I can't...
  9. G

Hi, Loving the new settings for UI size. Just wondering if you could also add the ability to change text size as well (mainly the pickup text, and text on enemies etc.)? That would make things a lot easier to read! Probably not too much to add in another slider called "Text Size" or something...
Back
Top Bottom