Recent content by GabeTheLegend

1. GabeTheLegend

I now have the cellphone, frostpark boots, and the ankh shield every celestial armor

I now have the cellphone, frostpark boots, and the ankh shield every celestial armor
  2. GabeTheLegend

Does it work in mobile cause we have 1.3.0.7.9

Does it work in mobile cause we have 1.3.0.7.9
  3. GabeTheLegend

Can you send a vid how to do it

Can you send a vid how to do it
  4. GabeTheLegend

i got Red's set from a deku fishron treasure bag, Cenx's, D-towns's, and Jim's set from a golem...

i got Red's set from a deku fishron treasure bag, Cenx's, D-towns's, and Jim's set from a golem treasure bse I forgot the name of the first one i got btw i got the full Solar and Stardust Armor
  5. GabeTheLegend

Guys how hard is normal mode Moon lord I started in expert mode don't know why

Guys how hard is normal mode Moon lord I started in expert mode don't know why
  6. GabeTheLegend

Day 33 i have killed every boss i have played for 145 hours BUT i need to grind for the last...

Day 33 i have killed every boss i have played for 145 hours BUT i need to grind for the last prism, terrarian, Solar armor, Nebula Armor, Stardust Armor, and the Vortex armor
  7. GabeTheLegend

And its the last boss i need to kill

And its the last boss i need to kill
  8. GabeTheLegend

I failed the moon killed me i have all the Solar, Nebula, Vortex, and Starburst weapons "NOT"...

I failed the moon killed me i have all the Solar, Nebula, Vortex, and Starburst weapons "NOT" The armors though cause i need Luminite
  9. GabeTheLegend

I actually played that version in 2018 with my cousins we did multiplayer I mean its ok the...

I actually played that version in 2018 with my cousins we did multiplayer I mean its ok the controls are good though in 1.2
  10. GabeTheLegend

I am a mobile 1.3 Terrarian

I am a mobile 1.3 Terrarian
  11. GabeTheLegend

Mobile 1.3 Maps

I am a Mobile 1.3 player i'm actually trying to find a map like a survival map i love survival maps
Back
Top Bottom