Recent content by Gali

1. Gali

I hope to god that he gives permission

I hope to god that he gives permission
  2. Gali

tModLoader Terraria Avalon

Decided to do another Exxo playthrough, checked terraria forums, and boom (information) update on endo :)
  3. Gali

e

e
  4. Gali

tModLoader W.I.P. Spectrum Mod(New)

I think the demonic idol summoning item's recipe should be buffed. If its in hard mode, you should add souls of night, and maybe dark shards to the recipe.
  5. Gali

Oh I know why, its to get the title Spazmatism on here.

Oh I know why, its to get the title Spazmatism on here.
  6. Gali

Meteor Pickaxe Mod

No Problem! Also, I have another idea that I think you would consider. I don't really know what you would call it, but what it does is when you are hit, a meteor shower of stars ( or meteors ;) ) would rain onto you, which would be crafted with a star cloak and some meteor related things, just a...
  7. Gali

Meteor Pickaxe Mod

Grand Meteor Bow? Could shoot 3 arrows and have 3 stars also fall from space. Everything is up to you.
  8. Gali

tModLoader Terraria Avalon

Hey so I tried playing the tconfig version of avalon and everytime I activate it in tconfig I get this error:Object reference not set to an instance of an object error: so if someone could help that would be fantastic, and before you say it I know tconfig is outdated
  9. Gali

PC Unknown World

I was going to go play on an old world I hadn't played on in a while and wanted to check it out. When I went into the world section, I couldn't see the name. After a minute I realized that at the top there was an unnamed world without the tag "expert". Instead it said, "Unknown World". I was...
  10. Gali

Terraria Bad Ideas

-Fixed a bug where Dungeon Guardians despawn -Dungeon Guardians now delete your world -If a Dungeon Guardian gets killed in a world that you are in it formats your harddrive -adds a randomly spawning bomb that spawns in 52 meteors all over your spawn location and if a meteor head spawns then the...
  11. Gali

tModLoader More Guns Mod

I agree
  12. Gali

why do I live.

why do I live.
  13. Gali

tConfig Avalon mod version 16.6 download link please

I need it too ;( but I don't think anyone has the link anymore
  14. Gali

PC tConfig Help (surprisingly)

Well people, I need more help, this time I get an XNA Framework error everytime I launch my 1.1.2 tConfig Terraria.exe.
Back
Top Bottom