Recent content by Gallifreiiorn

1. Gallifreiiorn

tModLoader More Variety Mod!

Good luck! An nice shinies :)
  2. Gallifreiiorn

tModLoader ExtraPets

hm, what biomes need pets? Underworld pet, maybe a mini bone serpent? or a WOF pet? Sky pet? Maybe a wyvern? or a new mob that has a 1/2%,1%,or 2% chance of dropping? medusa pet? maybe a summon for that instead. Guide Pet? As a reminder of how far you have come? in the game?
  3. Gallifreiiorn

tModLoader (Released-WIP)The Nightmare Mod

Hello, it has been a while. Great to see this mod is out. I hope I will get back into terraria so I can play some new mods and updated older ones:)
  4. Gallifreiiorn

tModLoader The Spirit Mod!

It is so great to see so much progress and new additions to the mod. :) I am also looking foward to vanity with the armors and dyeing it.
  5. Gallifreiiorn

tModLoader Terraria General Expansion Mod (W.I.P)

ah i didn't see, thnx :)
  6. Gallifreiiorn

hm, if you can buy staff from dryad, wont you need to have killed a boss? and also, if you do a summoner playthrough, you would need to have a summon staff to kill the boss to get a summon staff?
  7. Gallifreiiorn

wow, I clicked the content, then the 1st bar, and was like: "OMG! So much stuff." This mod looks amazing! Keep Up the awesomeness :)
  8. Gallifreiiorn

tModLoader A Tmodloader Mod Idea.

thnx. Ill be out for a couple days to a couple weeks. so i cant work more on ideas.
  9. Gallifreiiorn

tModLoader A Tmodloader Mod Idea.

Hello. This is a mod idea for tmodloader for a new class(melee, ranger etc.) in terraria. Spriting i am not very good at, and coding i have even less knowledge. Idea starter is NikIsSick. The mod would have many things. An item that allows you to have an army up 5 different characters that you...
  10. Gallifreiiorn

Public Sprite House (A place that has public sprites and where people can request and make)

These sprites are made by me. The sword thing, the wings, and the bow. I like this a lot
  11. Gallifreiiorn

Public Sprite House (A place that has public sprites and where people can request and make)

i was spriting some time ago and didnt know what to use them for. Any ideas?
  12. Gallifreiiorn

tModLoader HERO's Mod - Terraria Creative Mode + Server Management + And Over 25 tools

i just realized, i dont seem to have all of the icons at the bottom of the screen in the screenshot. are those icons only accesible in multiplayer?
  13. Gallifreiiorn

tModLoader Legend of Terraria 3

this mod look amazing! i havent played it yet, but it looks so cool :)
Back
Top Bottom