Artist/Author/Resident Cynic

Share This Page

Gamablaze.EXE

Retinazer, Female, 21, from ̶̶͘͡ ̴̴̛͜͟ ̴̀͟͟ ́͝ ҉̵̕͞ ̸͢ ̡̡̧̛ ̴̧̕ ̵̢͘ ̡͡ ͏

Gamablaze.EXE was last seen:
Viewing articles index, Feb 16, 2019 at 12:19 AM
    1. Gamablaze.EXE
      Gamablaze.EXE
      I'm not having fun with a game until I've irreparably broken it with obscure mods and have to do a full reinstall.
      1. Gamablaze.EXE
        Gamablaze.EXE
        Rest in peace, my dear Morrowind...
        Nov 24, 2018
      2. Gamablaze.EXE
        Gamablaze.EXE
        Holy hell I fixed it. I don't even know what I did! Like, it literally just started working with every mod magically reappearing for who knows what reason. Lucky I had save backups.
        Nov 26, 2018
    2. Gamablaze.EXE
      Gamablaze.EXE
      In a top 5 list of things I regret, skipping my meds is all 6 of them.
      1. MechtoBlaze and Jill like this.
    3. Jill
      Jill
      I don't think I've seen you logged-on for quite some time. How're you?
      1. View previous comments...
      2. Gamablaze.EXE
        Gamablaze.EXE
        Gonna triple comment to give more positive news: I've been writing stuff, mostly prototype web comics. I've also been learning to program (Though that's not been going especially well due to my short attention span.)
        Jan 6, 2018
      3. Jill
        Jill
        That's quite alright, I'd rather hear the truth over what you think's fine for me to hear.

I'm sorry to hear that, and I do understand how you're feeling. Take as long as you need, there's not as many of us here as there used to be, but for those that're left we're not going anywhere soon, and we'll be waiting.
        Jan 7, 2018
        Gamablaze.EXE likes this.
      4. Jill
        Jill
        Until then I really hope your irl situation can get better for you, which is a lot more important, and that your creative streak keeps on for a good time as that's something to be celebrated when it's there.
        Jan 7, 2018
    4. Jetstream ∞
      Jetstream ∞
      the .exe file ain't working
      1. Heretic and OptiPri like this.
      2. OptiPri
        OptiPri
        Neither is the .gif file.
        Aug 20, 2017
        Jetstream ∞ likes this.
    5. Wolf kin
      Wolf kin
      What the heck is this?

̶̶͘͡ ̴̴̛͜͟ ̴̀͟͟ ́͝ ҉̵̕͞ ̸͢ ̡̡̧̛ ̴̧̕ ̵̢͘ ̡͡ ͏
      2. Wolf kin
        Wolf kin
        That's not on Google maps
        May 5, 2017
      3. Gamablaze.EXE
        Gamablaze.EXE
        It's ̶̶͘͡ ̴̴̛͜͟ ̴̀͟͟ ́͝ ҉̵̕͞ ̸͢ ̡̡̧̛ ̴̧̕ ̵̢͘ ̡͡ ͏ capitol of ̶̶͘͡ ̴̴̛͜͟ ̴̀͟͟ ́͝ ҉̵̕͞ ̸͢ ̡̡̧̛ ̴̧̕ ̵̢͘ ̡͡ ͏istan
        May 5, 2017
        Wolf kin likes this.
      4. Wolf kin
        Wolf kin
        You mean scribble, capital of scribble-istan
        May 6, 2017
    6. Gamablaze.EXE
      Gamablaze.EXE
      So... it's been a while. How's the RP scene around here now? Anything somewhat good I could get into? I'm overwhelmingly bored.
      2. The kamen rider
        The kamen rider
        Not ending you say?
        May 6, 2017
      3. OptiPri
        OptiPri
        It was a joke.
        May 6, 2017
      4. unownplyr
        unownplyr
        we look at gmod RP servers and bend our heads back and laugh at them.
        May 9, 2017
        OptiPri likes this.
    7. Gamablaze.EXE
      Gamablaze.EXE
      I don't think I've laughed at anything quite as hard in a while as the countless articles assessing the taste of Nintendo Switch cartridges.
      1. OptiPri and neoselket like this.
    8. Gamablaze.EXE
      Gamablaze.EXE
      I gots me an internet now. Now I can go back to thinking about posting and then deciding not to!
      1. neoselket likes this.
      2. Zetablaze
        Zetablaze
        Woah you own a whole internet?!
        Nov 12, 2016
    9. Zetablaze
      Zetablaze
      To whoever this may concern: Gama doesn't have internet right now, so he won't be able to reply to anything.
    10. Gamablaze.EXE
      Gamablaze.EXE
      Apparently the time based Sun and Moon demo events aren't working for me. They all act like time hasn't passed.
      1. OptiPri likes this.
    11. Gamablaze.EXE
      Gamablaze.EXE
      Do you ever get bored and depressed, and just think to yourself, "Out of everything that's happened to me, is this what makes me depressed?"
      1. Gamablaze.EXE
        Gamablaze.EXE
        Nothing depresses me ever, except boredom, and I don't know why. It's not that I'm happy all the time, it's just that I never get sad or depressed.
        Sep 28, 2016
      2. Jetstream ∞
        Jetstream ∞
        no, because I have serious issues stemming from my childhood that actually make me depressed anyway :D
        Oct 4, 2016
      3. Gamablaze.EXE
        Gamablaze.EXE
        So do I, except they don't make me depressed. Out of all things, the only time I get depressed is when I'm bored. Perhaps it's because there's nothing to distract me from it.
        Oct 5, 2016
    12. Gamablaze.EXE
      Gamablaze.EXE
      Every time I update Windows 10, I have to go through hours to days of trouble shooting because it manages to screw literally everything up.
      1. Bullseye55, Dg-vr and Jill like this.
      2. Gamablaze.EXE
        Gamablaze.EXE
        Seriously, the latest update screwed up: My task bar, my start menu, my desktop, and my wireless drivers. It completely broke: My sound drivers and Fire Fox. The worst part is, I had to update to fix a random, frequent freezing issue that would totally lock up my system every 2 seconds, forcing me to hold the power button. If I could downgrade, I would.
        Sep 8, 2016
        Bullseye55 likes this.
    13. Gamablaze.EXE
      Gamablaze.EXE
      I've been sustaining myself on a diet almost entirely consisting of pepperoni for the last 3 days because I'm too lazy to wash any dishes.
      1. Jetstream ∞ likes this.
      2. Gamablaze.EXE
        Gamablaze.EXE
        How am I even going to survive once I move out?
        Aug 16, 2016
    14. Gamablaze.EXE
      Gamablaze.EXE
      Do you ever sit back and realize that most of your friends are really just people who "know" you, and nothing more?
      1. Eli10293 likes this.
      2. View previous comments...
      3. Gamablaze.EXE
        Gamablaze.EXE
        Well, yeah, but I never really realized that until recently. It makes it a bit frustrating feeling that I'm not really a big thing in people's lives, and to them, I just live in the background. I want to be part of people's lives, I just can't find a way to fit them into my life, either.
        Jul 19, 2016
      4. Kazzymodus
        Kazzymodus
        If you'd ask me, a friend is someone who you like to hang out with. That doesn't mean you constantly have to.

I don't think you should strive to play a role in someone's live, they should accept you as one based on whether or not they need it. That's nothing personal.
        Jul 19, 2016
        Fruitbat likes this.
      5. Gamablaze.EXE
        Gamablaze.EXE
        The issue is that I never hang out with anybody who isn't family. I don't get the opportunity to due to 2 factors: I have autism, so approaching somebody in the first place is very difficult, and I appear to have non24, meaning my sleep schedule constantly shifts, making it unsuitable for meeting friends and keeping friends. I have very little to keep myself sane anymore.
        Jul 19, 2016
    15. Gamablaze.EXE
      Gamablaze.EXE
      Urg. I wanna do stuff and be productive and have fun, but life keeps jumping in the way like it's taking a bullet for me.
      1. LoveSpreader
        LoveSpreader
        You want to be hit by a bullet?! :dryadwhat:
        Jul 9, 2016
      2. Gamablaze.EXE
        Gamablaze.EXE
        Because it's a fun bullet.
        Jul 9, 2016
    16. Gamablaze.EXE
      Gamablaze.EXE
      Do you ever just wake up some days feeling like a super villain? What's stopping me from getting up right now and trying to rule the world?
      1. Gamablaze.EXE
        Gamablaze.EXE
        I think it has something to do with the fact that I'd fail miserably and probably end up in prison and also I have no idea how to run a world. It's just too much commitment I guess.
        Jun 25, 2016
        galacticGammawave likes this.
      2. The True Hero
        The True Hero
        "What's stopping me from getting up right now and trying to rule the world?" Well, first you have to figure out how you're gonna start, and also the police
        Jun 26, 2016
    17. Gamablaze.EXE
      Gamablaze.EXE
      Do you ever read deep into an internet debate, and then realize near the end that you have no idea who was arguing for which side?
      1. The Ice Cube
        The Ice Cube
        I try to avoid reading these debates.
        Each person writes like a really long and boring paragraph, I just can't read this kind of crap.
        Jun 21, 2016
      2. Gamablaze.EXE
        Gamablaze.EXE
        I kinda can't help it. I just do my best not to contribute to the mess. It only really gets annoying to me when somebody makes a point I whole-heartedly agree with, and then proceeds to ruin the argument with every following reply doing/behaving oppositely of the way they just said (words totally failed my writing that sentence.)
        Jun 21, 2016
    18. Gamablaze.EXE
      Gamablaze.EXE
      How come in all my dreams, I'm like a year older than I really am?
    19. Gamablaze.EXE
      Gamablaze.EXE
      Ok, I'm getting a bit sick of this. Ever since a few days ago, Google has started turning up completely irrelevant results. Don't know why.
      1. neoselket likes this.
      2. Gamablaze.EXE
        Gamablaze.EXE
        I mean, simple searches pull up the right results, but if I search for anything specific, I'm coming up with irrelevant results.
        May 28, 2016
        neoselket likes this.
      3. neoselket
        neoselket
        search: minecraft redstone tutorial
        result: stone sculpting tutorial
        0.o
        May 28, 2016
      4. Gamablaze.EXE
        Gamablaze.EXE
        Pretty much. It's still doing it, too, just to a lesser extent.
        May 31, 2016
    20. Gamablaze.EXE
      Gamablaze.EXE
      What if when you die, you actually continue along a path of alternate universes where you miraculously live?
      1. DoctorMcDerp likes this.
      2. View previous comments...
      3. DoctorMcDerp
        DoctorMcDerp
        So are we done? Is that it? Well, back to being bored.
        May 26, 2016
      4. Gamablaze.EXE
        Gamablaze.EXE
        Well, we've solved the universe, so I guess there's really nothing left to do but become nihilists. I'm just gonna find something fun to do.
        May 26, 2016
        DoctorMcDerp likes this.
      5. DoctorMcDerp
        DoctorMcDerp
        Okay then.
        May 26, 2016
  • About

̶̶͘͡ ̴̴̛͜͟ ̴̀͟͟ ́͝ ҉̵̕͞ ̸͢ ̡̡̧̛ ̴̧̕ ̵̢͘ ̡͡ ͏
    Artist/Author/Resident Cynic
    Re-Logic Games Owned:
    • Terraria: PC

Signature

Warning: Senseless babble above (and some below.)
    Link to my neglected art thread: http://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/gamas-art-thread.412/
    Not updating this often. Roleplays listed may or may not still be active.
    Basics:
    • Name: Than
    • School: Pensalir
    • Year: First
    • * Height: 5 foot 6 inches (168 cm)
    Race and Class Details:
    • Race name: Phantom
    • * Racial abilities: All phantoms can possess objects, but their powers can vary based on their eye color (I noticed that someone else did something similar with eye color, though. Not my intention to copy.) Having no eye color, Than's only ability is to possess objects and nothing more. They also don't die of aging, but can be killed through the same means as a human. Phantoms also don't have to eat or sleep.
    • * Racial weaknesses: Phantoms are fully corporeal, despite being transparent and looking ghostly. They have human like limitations.
    • Class: I dunno, Mage?
    • Sub-class: Possesser
    • Brief sub-class summary: Possessing objects allows him to move them around, or even break them apart, unless what he's possessing is living, in which case, he can simply see through their eyes and read their thoughts. Breaking the object he is possessing forcefully will cause him to violently eject from the object, damaged. In the case of living things, he can be manually ejected with an intense thought.
    Individual/sub-class powers: Basically described above.

Appearance:
    • Picture or description in their usual dress: He, himself, is semi transparent, and his is completely monochrome grey. His clothes are a white tee shirt, leather jacket with short sleeves, and baggy black jeans.
    • * Picture in formalwear: A simple suit, except the jacket is maroon.
    • * Face-claim if applicable:
    • Weapons and combat gear they use:
    Nature:
    • Hometown: Technically, he was from the wilderness, but was adopted and raised in Elysium.
    • Personality: He is rather bitter toward most races, because he was made fun of and feared as a kid.
    • * How committed they are to their region: He is not committed in the least. The only reason he cares is because his adoptive father cared.
    • * Short backstory: Than, at a young age, wandered the wilderness alone, possessing animals to get from place to place, and learning things about them by examining their mind. One day, he exited the body of a squirrel, right in front of an older man. The man was shocked, but delighted. He led Than back to his home in Elysium. Turns out, the man was a scientist, and he took particular interest in Phantoms. Than learned that his kind were extremely rare. Apparently, the common conception was that Phantoms were half spirit, half some unknown race, since they had abilities like those of spirits. The scientist decided to adopt him, seeing as he had no parents, and named him "Than," after Thanatos, god of death.. Than learned the hard way that people don't seem to like Phantoms very much. He was viewed as an unholy abomination by all the adults, and he scared all the kids. Over time, he became bitter, trusting only his father. One day, his father said that now that he was old enough, he though he should go to Pensalir. He really didn't want to, but didn't want to disappoint his father, either.
    • * Sexuality: Asexual, unknown romantic attraction.
    • Passion: 9
    • Memory: 6
    The Rest:
    • * Any other students that they already know and what they think of them:
    • * Notes:
    Main Theme: www.youtube.com/watch?v=zEbC2dQDsVc
    Battle Theme: www.youtube.com/watch?v=JzJlzGaQFoc
    Name: Beibhinn Curse (You said to bring your b material.)
    Appearance: Black, long hair (straight but very messy,) pale skin, high and prominent cheekbones, brown eyes. She is slightly overweight due to a slow metabolism, but she wears a baggy black hoodie to hide it. In contrast, she wears slightly tight jeans that are just comfortable enough to move around and fight in, but not well, given she doesn't care for fighting, and just wants a peaceful life where she's left alone.
    Class: Healer
    Sub Class: Corrupted Medic
    Sub Class Description: Beibhinn was born to people with healing powers, but hers were unfortunately corrupted. As such, she can heal people, but it takes a somewhat random toll on them. It also can take off a few days from your lifespan if she screws up. In addition, she has the ability to take away a person's health at the cost of taking some of her own with it. Lastly is the most devastating of her powers: the doomsday timer. She cannot activate this intentionally, but in dire straits, an invisible timer will start ticking down, evidenced by any organic lifeforms around her slowly deteriorating before, when it hits zero, everything in a 2 mile radius dying, including her. Those "killed" by this aren't like normal deaths; They still maintain brain activity. They can be revived if they are treated soon after. She can sometimes revive herself if she went down in good spirits (I.E. she knew she would take out her opponent as well as herself.) If she does revive herself, the damage dealt to everything else is mostly reversed, so they will revive too, but they will be rather sickly for a while while they regain strength. She can also manipulate a person's blood. ((Phew, that was a complicated power set to balance on the fly.))

Character Info:

Backstory: Beibhinn came from a previous world of God-Mod's. In it, some people were born with powers. Her mother was a healer, and so were her siblings. Her powers, however, didn't seem to... well, exist. Her father was a scientist for the government, originally studying her mother for anything potentially dangerous in her power set. Eventually, he fell in love with her, and they married. Later in life, though, Beibhinn finally began to demonstrate some healing powers. She was instructed to never use these powers except how her father (and thus, the government,) allowed. Unfortunately, she frequently stayed from the guidelines, helping stray animals, homeless people, etc. Although her father tried to hide this, the government eventually discovered this, deemed her "uncontrollable and thus, inherently dangerous," and tried to take her away. She resisted, and in her distress, used her powers in a way nobody thought possible: to kill. Long story short, she went on the run, and continued killing anyone she needed to. Now, she barely knew how to do anything else with her powers. Short story shorter, she was eventually cornered by a small army, and shot down. Unfortunately, this started her doomsday timer, but to a planetary degree. She wiped out all life in that world that could be wiped out. However, the world soon changed, probably God-Mod's fault, and people were alive again, but not the same people, it seemed. Also, she had been nerfed, probably also God-Mod's fault, she thought. She's been through a few of his worlds since.
    Personality: Beibhinn does not hate people, but she's very cautious, especially if she thinks God-Mod created them. She's generally very self assertive, and she has a deadpan sense of humor. She insults people for fun, but she doesn't generally mean it all too seriously.
    Strengths: It is very difficult to kill her without dooming yourself, so healers are needed on standby to revive anyone affected.
    Weaknesses: She is immune to healing powers, and must heal the old fashioned way. Also, a skilled healer can out-heal the doomsday timer and live, but they will still be rather sickly.
    Weapon of Choice: A single serrated dagger.
    Additional Info: I've made a lot of assumptions about the world for the sake of a good character. Alternatively, she could have been from an alternate universe rather than an old world of God-Mod's. I also may not use this character immediately.

Character Theme: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YCz3B1-pP8Q
    Battle Theme: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pug7eKPcRb4