Recent content by Sombyr

1. Sombyr

Additionally, I've put an explanation of what's going on with me at the top of my art thread, in...

Additionally, I've put an explanation of what's going on with me at the top of my art thread, in case anyone cared.
  2. Sombyr

My art thread has been updated with this single piece of art until I can find a better place for...

My art thread has been updated with this single piece of art until I can find a better place for it. Fan art of "My Next Life as a Villainess."
  3. Sombyr

Gama's Art Thread

I'm temporarily back. I've left an explanation of where I've been at the top of the main post of this thread. Anyway, I'm not posting much, since I don't plan this to be the main place I'll be posting art in the future, but for now, have this fan art of "My Next Life as a Villainess:" I also...
  4. Sombyr

Nope, none of those. Come to think of it, I don't actually know why I don't. Actually, I don't...

Nope, none of those. Come to think of it, I don't actually know why I don't. Actually, I don't even know how they work, either. I have some mental problems that make it difficult to do anything involving other people (not reffering social disorders,) so perhaps that's why. To be honest, I'm...
  5. Sombyr

The thing is, I'm looking for somewhere else I can post my art because I feel like only posting...

The thing is, I'm looking for somewhere else I can post my art because I feel like only posting it here is a bit restricting. However, I don't want to lose the feel of sharing my art with a smallish community like this. I don't know where else I could post it though.
  6. Sombyr

Oh yeah also I'm a girl now just in case nobody noticed.

Oh yeah also I'm a girl now just in case nobody noticed.
  7. Sombyr

Considering I haven't been active on these forums for so long, I'm debating on where I should...

Considering I haven't been active on these forums for so long, I'm debating on where I should post my art from now on. I've got a huge backlog.
  8. Sombyr

If it turns out to be an asteroid, you are going to be SO embarrassed.

If it turns out to be an asteroid, you are going to be SO embarrassed.
  9. Sombyr

Thanks. I've actually improved quite significantly since I last posted anything, but haven't had...

Thanks. I've actually improved quite significantly since I last posted anything, but haven't had the ability to post any of it. Only thing I haven't done in forever is minimalism, since nowadays most of my art is done using physical mediums.
  10. Sombyr

Maybe immersing myself in Bionicles when I was little might be why I appreciate stories and...

Maybe immersing myself in Bionicles when I was little might be why I appreciate stories and games with deep lore. Though, to be honest, I don't remember even a bit of it anymore.
  11. Sombyr

Holy hell I fixed it. I don't even know what I did! Like, it literally just started working with...

Holy hell I fixed it. I don't even know what I did! Like, it literally just started working with every mod magically reappearing for who knows what reason. Lucky I had save backups.
  12. Sombyr

Rest in peace, my dear Morrowind...

Rest in peace, my dear Morrowind...
  13. Sombyr

I'm not having fun with a game until I've irreparably broken it with obscure mods and have to do...

I'm not having fun with a game until I've irreparably broken it with obscure mods and have to do a full reinstall.
  14. Sombyr

In a top 5 list of things I regret, skipping my meds is all 6 of them.

In a top 5 list of things I regret, skipping my meds is all 6 of them.
  15. Sombyr

Gonna triple comment to give more positive news: I've been writing stuff, mostly prototype web...

Gonna triple comment to give more positive news: I've been writing stuff, mostly prototype web comics. I've also been learning to program (Though that's not been going especially well due to my short attention span.)
Back
Top Bottom