Recent content by Gamearia

1. Gamearia

CC Creation Compendium #60

Paint here, draw there!
  2. Gamearia

Happy Birthday Terraria!

Happy Birthday Terraria!
  3. Gamearia

Hi, Thitzy! Welcome to the Terraria Forums.

Hi, Thitzy! Welcome to the Terraria Forums.
  4. Gamearia

tModLoader Send Message on Player Join

I need help to send a message when a player joins, and if you can, send only one message and stop on any other join, aka it only appears on first join. The message will be this: Thank you for using Xtra Items, <player>! For help goto: <GitHub Wiki Link> Hope I can find help!
  5. Gamearia

One question, why is my eye glowing? and, Why why are there red particles under my feet?

One question, why is my eye glowing? and, Why why are there red particles under my feet?
  6. Gamearia

1.3.6 Preview: Block Swap

Cool, now I don't have to use mods to delete. Yay!
  7. Gamearia

Terraria: Otherworld This is the End: Otherworld Development Cancelled

Aw. You know, someone should either make a mod for this, or as Catrabus said, make a documentation. Well, even though an important part of terraria history was cancelled, we will still go on. Who knows? Maybe in the future we will have a new Otherworld. But, we will never forget about this one.
  8. Gamearia

One Drop Celestial Pillar Terrarian Yo-Yos

Cool! Before I read this I was wondering: Are they going to release this? I feel like onedrop should give some of these to lucky people. >.< I want one, now!
  9. Gamearia

Hello yaboiaiden! Note: This is NOT a message for your sign up, but hello, and welcome to the...

Hello yaboiaiden! Note: This is NOT a message for your sign up, but hello, and welcome to the forums! I wonder if your making a mod due to your status. Well anyways, hello!
  10. Gamearia

I wonder why I found out about social media in 2016... well I didn't find it, it's just most of...

I wonder why I found out about social media in 2016... well I didn't find it, it's just most of my accounts on websites are in... 2016.
  11. Gamearia

So... did I just stumble on here? oh well.

So... did I just stumble on here? oh well.
  12. Gamearia

Currently making a new mod: "Xtra Items." It will available somewhere in this week. It may be...

Currently making a new mod: "Xtra Items." It will available somewhere in this week. It may be fully released in 2019. This is Uncertain!
  13. Gamearia

tModLoader Mac Mod Error

K, thanks!
  14. Gamearia

tModLoader Mac Mod Error

When I was building/compiling my mod, it displayed an error saying it crashed. I used to try this on a windows, and it worked, but I don't have that now, and it's error-ing. Here's the error code, reply if you can help this. Error running mcs: Cannot find the specified file at...
  15. Gamearia

Standalone [1.3] tModLoader - A Modding API

Yes, they have changed this. if you want this to work edit your file to look something like this: public override void SetStaticDefaults() { DisplayName.SetDefault("Name Here"); Tooltip.SetDefault("Tooltip"); } And then add your other info like damage and...
Back
Top Bottom