• Terraria is 10 years old! Join the celebration with contests, prizes, and chats with the dev team here
  • PC NEWS: 1.4.2.3 update is out! More info here. Report bugs here
  • CONSOLE 1.4 NEWS: The current plan is to have Terraria: Journey's End out for Xbox and PlayStation in Q3 2021 (Jul-Sep). Switch will follow shortly afterwards. More info here. Stay up to date with console news here
  • MOBILE NEWS: Stay up to date with the latest mobile news here. Report mobile bugs here

Recent content by GameRDheAsianSandwich

1. GameRDheAsianSandwich

Bad

Bad
  2. GameRDheAsianSandwich

Quick poll though: If I were to do this, which source of Essentia should I go with? A.) Vis...

Quick poll though: If I were to do this, which source of Essentia should I go with? A.) Vis Crystals B.) Etheral Essence
  3. GameRDheAsianSandwich

I think I'll get word out in about a week. I need to get in basic materials first.

I think I'll get word out in about a week. I need to get in basic materials first.
  4. GameRDheAsianSandwich

I think today's the day where I start to get out a word for trying to find modders to help with...

I think today's the day where I start to get out a word for trying to find modders to help with this. Should I make a thread asking for help?
  5. GameRDheAsianSandwich

tModLoader Thinking about Creating a Mod.

What do you mean explode?
  6. GameRDheAsianSandwich

Thanks! It'll probably take a while to take off though.
  7. GameRDheAsianSandwich

Identifying a goal is the first step to making something happen. However, due to a lack of resources as well as an ultimate lack of experience is what is holding an idea such as this back. I need to find a competent team to help me with this, otherwise it would end up failing as a concept.
  8. GameRDheAsianSandwich

Aye, that be true. Despite all the bad, sometimes there's a little sliver of good out there.

Aye, that be true. Despite all the bad, sometimes there's a little sliver of good out there.
  9. GameRDheAsianSandwich

Aye, fair enough laddie. Good luck on your project. I wish it the best of luck.

Aye, fair enough laddie. Good luck on your project. I wish it the best of luck.
  10. GameRDheAsianSandwich

I'm gonna hope that I can gather a team together for this. I have a great concept in mind, and I...

I'm gonna hope that I can gather a team together for this. I have a great concept in mind, and I know I can't do it alone.
  11. GameRDheAsianSandwich

Ye true

Ye true
  12. GameRDheAsianSandwich

Updated a thing I posted about making a mod. Yay

Updated a thing I posted about making a mod. Yay
  13. GameRDheAsianSandwich

I've been thinking about making a full on Thaumcraft mod for Terraria as of recently. I feel as if the current one we have, despite being respectfully limiting itself to keep from causing any sort of issue with the Thaumcraft mod itself, I want to recreate the feeling of Thaumcraft, the feeling...
Top Bottom