Recent content by justGameR413

1. justGameR413

Resurgance Post I'm back babeeeeeeee

Resurgance Post I'm back babeeeeeeee
  2. justGameR413

tModLoader Critter Craze!

I've been getting the same bug. Jars and Bowls are apparently good to use, except the uhhh... lanternfish bowl. (Apparently it turns into something from Starbound) Here's the rest of the cages shown off as proof.
  3. justGameR413

Bad

Bad
  4. justGameR413

Quick poll though: If I were to do this, which source of Essentia should I go with? A.) Vis...

Quick poll though: If I were to do this, which source of Essentia should I go with? A.) Vis Crystals B.) Etheral Essence
  5. justGameR413

I think I'll get word out in about a week. I need to get in basic materials first.

I think I'll get word out in about a week. I need to get in basic materials first.
  6. justGameR413

I think today's the day where I start to get out a word for trying to find modders to help with...

I think today's the day where I start to get out a word for trying to find modders to help with this. Should I make a thread asking for help?
  7. justGameR413

tModLoader Thinking about Creating a Mod.

What do you mean explode?
  8. justGameR413

Thanks! It'll probably take a while to take off though.
  9. justGameR413

Identifying a goal is the first step to making something happen. However, due to a lack of resources as well as an ultimate lack of experience is what is holding an idea such as this back. I need to find a competent team to help me with this, otherwise it would end up failing as a concept.
  10. justGameR413

Aye, that be true. Despite all the bad, sometimes there's a little sliver of good out there.

Aye, that be true. Despite all the bad, sometimes there's a little sliver of good out there.
  11. justGameR413

Aye, fair enough laddie. Good luck on your project. I wish it the best of luck.

Aye, fair enough laddie. Good luck on your project. I wish it the best of luck.
  12. justGameR413

I'm gonna hope that I can gather a team together for this. I have a great concept in mind, and I...

I'm gonna hope that I can gather a team together for this. I have a great concept in mind, and I know I can't do it alone.
  13. justGameR413

Ye true

Ye true
Back
Top Bottom