Recent content by GamersInBlack

1. G

tModLoader Fargo's Mods

Hey! came back after a while, still love the mod I found out about masochist mode while am a little bit into my current modded playthrough, and honestly I'd rather not start again. I've been trying to get the Mutant's Gift from making a new character and catching the Mutant with a net, to no...
  2. G

tModLoader Shadows of Abaddon mod

Hey! I'm loving the mod so far, but have bumped into some questions, and after trying to find an answer in the wiki, I decided I would just ask through here. Can you only fight the Flare Serpent only once? I killed it, and wouldn't mind some more drops, so I bought a couple of summons for it...
  3. G

tModLoader Fargo's Mods

Don't worry about being rude, I understand my mistake. I did read a bit, but I guess I just missed MegaMotorMan's post. My bad! :confused:
  4. G

tModLoader The Spirit Mod!

If by that statement you are asking where you can summon the Tide event, then yes, the ocean would be it
  5. G

tModLoader Fargo's Mods

So, I made the Soul of Terraria pretty early, and tbh its really broken and prefer to use it only when farming stuff, but I found a weird bug: Whenever I use an Unreal S.D.M.G with the Soul of Terraria equipped, no shots go off, and instead I get a bunch of the green numbers, implying I'm...
  6. G

From killing the Tide enemies, in their event
  7. G

Heh, so fun fact, what the Mutant NPC sells is a Lihzardly power cell, you can then convert that into a normal power cell. That's why it didnt work :sigh: Anyway, I crafted the item through Magic Storage's storage crafting thing, so no issues there. Sorry for the misleading report, this stuff...
  8. G

And well, I got a doubt myself; I can't craft the Stone Fist to summon Atlas. I tried crafting it before the martian invasion (there is a mod which adds an NPC that drops the martian conduit plating pre-Golem) I defeated Golem, and wanted to try and upgrade my artifact weapon with the item Atlas...
  9. G

This used to happen to me, not the mod's problem, just Terraria getting overloaded by all the stuff when tmod starts activating everything whenever you open the game You can fix this by disabling all your mods before exiting the game, and re-enabling them once you open it again. Hope this helps!
  10. G

tModLoader Luiafk - Unlimited/Combinable Potions, Autobuilding stuff and more

Oh, thats pretty cool! A tool that places different blocks and one that hammers multiple ones, right? Will you be able to select what block to place with the first one, or will it just be the same type of block (Platforms, walls, blocks) with different materials?
  11. G

The first one; it is easier to see in distances and fits in with The Grand Design imo "Distances" being with a higher resolution and stuff
  12. G

Silly silly me...didn´t think of that -_- Thanks for the help, I am a dumb :confused:
  13. G

It isn´t valid housing, and it still doesn´t work when I add some walls around either (the wooden walls). Have a good night, and thanks for the help! Don´t mind the wood platform thing in the right, thats just me messing around with housing :P
  14. G

Ok, I get it, thanks! I misunderstood some items, but I think I kinda get them now. Its awesome you are so active in this forum! I'll probs swing around a lot, checking out new features and may be asking for a thing or two you haven´t already covered (which is pretty hard, tbh. You have thought...
  15. G

I could use some help in that same regard too :confused: Can´t get it to work Tried PMing your discord, but it didn't let me. Sorry for the inconvenience!
Back
Top Bottom