Recent content by gamerX-_-X1124

1. gamerX-_-X1124

1.3.6? What the heck happened, E3 just cut off the video.

Just saw the full trailer as well, does anyone know if it will be available on playstation and mobile at the same time? Not particularily looking foreward to another multi year wait.
  2. gamerX-_-X1124

PS4 anyone need expert bags?

I mean, i have a cell phone that you can have I can help you. Do you have a mic?
  3. gamerX-_-X1124

PS4 Item Trading

yes i do i dont need much in turn unless you have banners
  4. gamerX-_-X1124

PS4 anyone need expert bags?

yup as many as you need
  5. gamerX-_-X1124

How to look "Good" | Vanity Guide | 4 Tips

im pretty sure you can get a unjcorn costume but only from the hallowen bags
  6. gamerX-_-X1124

Welcome, to the Salty Spitoon. How tough are ye?

one time i broke a pen, with only protective gloves
  7. gamerX-_-X1124

PS4 I have an all Items world

but after the latest update...
  8. gamerX-_-X1124

Console That's No Moon... It's a Moonlord: Terraria 1.3 Launches on PS4, XB1 Submitted

yes it does move very slowly, i ave added a suggestion to put in a sensitivity option, hopefully it is accepted
  9. gamerX-_-X1124

Console That's No Moon... It's a Moonlord: Terraria 1.3 Launches on PS4, XB1 Submitted

yes that is exactly how they work exept with yoyos in the circle mode,it just goes to the max extent
  10. gamerX-_-X1124

PS4 Trading for Slime Statue

ill give 1 plat. for each but if you have crab ill give1.5 plat each
  11. gamerX-_-X1124

PS4 Need Help

i will give the ahnk shield in return for 2 platinum
  12. gamerX-_-X1124

PS4 Haydent12's shop

i can give you 3 stacks of moon lord bags for 25t plat or 7 stacks of stone and the sponge that can soak up endless water
  13. gamerX-_-X1124

PS4 I need UFO mount and laser drill I trade OP stuff

I wil give you both in return for 1 stack of sand, dirt,stone, and wood. msg me my psn is the same as my username on the forums
  14. gamerX-_-X1124

Resolved [PS4]Have trophies been updated to reflect the loss of exclusive content or addition of 1.3 content?

you can get him just go to the underworld with the thing that detects rare mobs and it should say torured soul then throw purification powder(from the dryad) at him the bam you have a tax collector
Back
Top Bottom