Recent content by Games223

1. Games223

Pixel Art Celestial's sprites

I was thinking a suit of armor. You can get rid of the cape and hood. Sorry I was not clear.
  2. Games223

Pixel Art Celestial's sprites

Could you please sprite an armor set made out of fire, rock, and magma? I would like to have a hood and cape on it too. Thanks
  3. Games223

What would you do if Terraria became real?

I would download mods........hehe...
  4. Games223

I'm going to add hardmode and post moon lord content. It will probably have bosses as well.

I'm going to add hardmode and post moon lord content. It will probably have bosses as well.
  5. Games223

I need ideas and sprites for a mod

I need ideas and sprites for a mod
  6. Games223

I'm sure spending another thousand dollars is worth it becuase of a single game. (This was not...

I'm sure spending another thousand dollars is worth it becuase of a single game. (This was not meant to be rude, it's just a joke).
  7. Games223

I'm sure there's an alternate universe where that's the case.

I'm sure there's an alternate universe where that's the case.
  8. Games223

Game Mechanics Witch Doctor Arrives After Plantera

That's not a bad idea.....
  9. Games223

1.3.6 Preview: Block Swap

Yes! This will be very helpful when building things, or redesigning my Terraria bases. :D
  10. Games223

When it comes out.

When it comes out.
  11. Games223

Dude, it isn't as simple as you think. They have to rewrite all of the 1.3 update code, on top...

Dude, it isn't as simple as you think. They have to rewrite all of the 1.3 update code, on top of working on Xbox and PS4 bug fixes. Coding takes a lot of time and effort to do.
  12. Games223

If a creative mode was really added, then like nobody would go back to the normal Terraria mode...

If a creative mode was really added, then like nobody would go back to the normal Terraria mode. There even may be a possibility that less people would even play console Terraria at all. But of coarse that is only my opinion.
  13. Games223

Awesome! well, that definitely reassured me. Thanks for responding.

Awesome! well, that definitely reassured me. Thanks for responding.
  14. Games223

I know that Pipeworks is working on Terraria 1.3.1 for console, but is 1.3.5 a possibility in...

I know that Pipeworks is working on Terraria 1.3.1 for console, but is 1.3.5 a possibility in the future? Sorry, I'm guessing I'm not the first person to ask you guys.
  15. Games223

My life.

My life.
Back
Top Bottom