Recent content by GamingReaver

1. GamingReaver

Game Mechanics Suggestions and ideas to balance existing Terraria content/mechanics

Some of these suggestions sound good but 2 big points. 1. The throwing class will sadly never become a full class. 2. A lot of this stuff would require a lot of reworking of things. Changing how Skeletron and he dungeon works, the whole mana empowered weapons, trying to create a whole new class...
  2. GamingReaver

Standalone Super Terraria World - MMORPG Style Mod - Server and Client Mod

Please follow this link to submit any bugs you find! http://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/bug-thread-post-all-bugs-here.13417/
  3. GamingReaver

Sadly not yet. You will have to head back to Sivania and do other quests there or take a boat to Odin's Fjord for the one quest there so far.
  4. GamingReaver

There is no technical last one. You can do them in almost any order. You can press L and see if there is any in there you haven't done yet.
  5. GamingReaver

I'll tell you how if you don't mind spoilers and don't already know.
  6. GamingReaver

You have to remember that it's just in alpha. I doubt, like @DemiGreyPup™ said, it will all just be basic mines. You already have to go into Goblin worlds to get the highest tier atm. It could definitely use some tweaking to make it more interesting but at least it's not super grindy if you do...
  7. GamingReaver

I guess that's your opinion but I actually like both mining and crafting. I mined when I wanted not when I needed. I quickly got plenty of ore by just doing a few minute sweep of the central mines. Then I crafted a few things and was quickly sitting well in the needed level for my ore. I find...
  8. GamingReaver

Just putting my two sense in lol. 1. Mushrooms are fairly abundant if you watch for them. I usually had 20-ish potions at all times. Also, you can use bottled water that the Merchant sells. If you do some fishing you can cook them if you can find one of the rare cooking pots (Some in...
  9. GamingReaver

Here's bugs/weird things I've noticed. I put them in a spoiler just in case it might spoil something for someone :) I'm loving this mod so far and can't wait to see what you guys have planned next and getting to play multiplayer. Keep up the awesome work. :D
  10. GamingReaver

@darthmorf commented earlier today with a picture that explains :)
  11. GamingReaver

Standalone [1.3] tModLoader - A Modding API

I can't wait to see how this turns out! I'm hoping all the big mod makers see this so they can update their mods if they want to! It would be awesome to have Thorium+ with the lunar event! Keep up the good work! :D
  12. GamingReaver

XInput GamePad Support Mod [Pre-1.3]

I just decided I wanted to try Terraria with a controller so I'm glad to see I will with all the new stuff next week! Thanks for making what seems to be an amazing mod :happy:
  13. GamingReaver

Official A Short Time From Now...in a Minecart Not Too Far Away...

Such beauty! Much Underworld! All the wows! Can't wait! :D
  14. GamingReaver

Hot Topic Terrarians, show us your "I must screenshot this" moment

I wouldn't mind seeing that. It sounds pretty enjoyable lol. I'm gonna be getting back into making videos and will probablly continue n in my Terraria LP if anyone wants to see that. :happy:
Back
Top Bottom