1. For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
    Dismiss Notice
GamReCat
Last Activity:
Apr 29, 2019
Birthday:
Oct 19, 1995
Home Page:
Grocery Clerk

Share This Page

GamReCat

Skeletron Prime, Female, 23, from United States

New spoiler is pretty cool. Glad the beta testers are getting some reward for their efforts. Also great MEWseum set piece. Mar 15, 2019

GamReCat was last seen:
Apr 29, 2019
    1. GamReCat
      GamReCat
      New spoiler is pretty cool. Glad the beta testers are getting some reward for their efforts. Also great MEWseum set piece.
    2. GamReCat
      GamReCat
      I think it would be pretty cool if you could melt down shackles into 5 iron/lead bars each. It'd give them a whole new use!
      1. ppowersteef likes this.
      2. sharkman0101
        sharkman0101
        It'd be a bit inefficient, but cool nonetheless. Perhaps you could also inverse the process; craft 5 Iron/Lead bars into a Shackle so you don't need to get lucky with the zombies?
        Mar 14, 2019
    3. GamReCat
      GamReCat
      Terraria on the switch sometime this year. Finally a good game on the system lol
      1. TheWorfer27 likes this.
    4. GamReCat
      GamReCat
      in a month and 10 days itll have been 2 years since 1.3.5 came out. they really put in the time to make sure everything under the hood works
      1. Daikonradish likes this.
    5. GamReCat
      GamReCat
      The addition of seeds to world generation is great, cause it means Let's Players can play along with their audience on the same world!
    6. GamReCat
      GamReCat
      This new world generation graphics update is amazing short and concise. Now everything you need to know about making a world is easy to see
    7. GamReCat
      GamReCat
      The thing I most excited about, block swap wise, is the fact that now the dirt blocks under the crimson alter in my house can be changed
    8. GamReCat
      GamReCat
      Has anyone ever removed all the lava in hell before?
      1. View previous comments...
      2. GamReCat
        GamReCat
        Welp I tried that strategy
        was worth a shot lol
        Mar 11, 2019
      3. Bezixx
        Bezixx
        Good thing you didn't try it one of the earlier patches, because water physics are actually better currently. Also it took you almost a year lol.
        Mar 11, 2019
      4. GamReCat
        GamReCat
        Yeah I just decided to start my youtube channel over like a month ago. Water still seems fairly glitchey or at the very least laggy
        Mar 11, 2019
    9. GamReCat
      GamReCat
      Hard to believe in 5 days it'll have been a year since 1.3.5 was released. Time sure flies huh?
      1. Enroke likes this.
      2. Enroke
        Enroke
        Really? Great.
        Apr 14, 2018
      3. Kiddles
        Kiddles
        Crazy! Seems like it was fairly recent. Time starts to fly as you age.
        Apr 14, 2018
    10. GamReCat
      GamReCat
      Making a video which is basically a guide to what Gel does. A section of it is "what others think about it" so hit me up if you got somethin
      1. PixlaTPG
        PixlaTPG
        Gel is a very important item and I LIKE IT. I can't have a world without a long stream of asphalt blocks in the sky for long traveling
        Apr 12, 2018
  • About

Birthday:
    Oct 19, 1995 (Age: 23)
    Home Page:
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCODdvd6Lzleo7XADEz67Z8w
    Grocery Clerk
    Re-Logic Games Owned:
    • Terraria: PC
    • Pixel Piracy
    Also known as GamReCat.
    Attempting to spread knowledge through out the terraria community.
    I mostly make informational or creative timelapse building videos on youtube.

Interact

Signature

GamReCat