1. Encountering issues with the Localization/Translations with 1.3.5? Please report them via the section linked below so that we can account for all of them and have them addressed. Thanks! Localization Bugs & Issues Section
GamReCat
Last Activity:
Nov 10, 2016

Following 4

Birthday:
Oct 19, 1995
Home Page:
Making videos for the internet

Share This Page

GamReCat

Terrarian, Male, 21, from Probably at my house building something

GamReCat was last seen:
Nov 10, 2016
    1. GamReCat
      GamReCat
      Rune wizard is mike Tysons ghost after really wanting archmage robes. How else would you explain his melee doing 220 more dmg than his magic
      1. YellowPie84 likes this.
    2. GamReCat
      GamReCat
      1.3.1 is actually awesome. The changes appear small but they add so much depth. Also I will support any update that helps out map makers.
      1. Safeman and Hundjäger18 like this.
      2. Valkyrie Valhalla
        Valkyrie Valhalla
        Ah, I love the new update, I mostly love the new sprite changes, makes the game feel nicer in many ways. c:
        May 23, 2016
    3. GamReCat
      GamReCat
      1.3.1 hype. I wonder what the changelog will look like.
      1. Safeman
        Safeman
        A list
        May 20, 2016
    4. GamReCat
      GamReCat
      after you get supreme helper minion the angler should be less of a douche
    5. GamReCat
      GamReCat
      achievement for 10,000 platinum please. I am crazy and I require stimulation.
    6. GamReCat
      GamReCat
      when are they adding super saiyan transformations? This game sucks.
      1. GamReCat
        GamReCat
        I can't keep a strait face writing this XD
        Apr 7, 2016
    7. GamReCat
      GamReCat
      I just had an eyezor drop 2 eye springs...I guess he was the one eyezor with 2 eyes. That poor guy was probably bullied in eyezor school.
    8. GamReCat
      GamReCat
      almost a year later and my opinion hasn't changed. No counterplay to crawlipedes unless you are a ninja with the rod of discord.
      1. View previous comments...
      2. W1K
        W1K
        You can literally camp in a corner and spam Solar Eruption. With enough damage nothing will ever reach you and as long as you forget you have wings, Crawltipedes will never ever bother you.
        Mar 16, 2016
        king40606 likes this.
      3. Techhunter_Talon
        Techhunter_Talon
        Hell, I noticed that there's a certain distance from the ground in which those Crawltipedes will attack you.
        Mar 16, 2016
      4. W1K
        W1K
        You can fly a few twenty blocks above ground without having Crawltipedes harass you. They literally only exist so that people would not make giant sky bridges made of platforms, where no other solar enemy other than Corites can reach, to trivialize the whole event. They're meant to be extremely tedious to fight to force the player on the ground.
        Mar 16, 2016
    9. GamReCat
      GamReCat
      200 hours on my 100% run and i'm at the martian madness event in terms of progression. Obviously I'm saving a lot of collecting for later.
    10. GamReCat
      GamReCat
      the one time i'm trying to farm chlorophyte I get 2 solar eclipses in a row.
    11. GamReCat
      GamReCat
      Pulling an all nighter from watching undertale playthroughs for 13 hours. I wish I could play terraria that much, like I used to.
    12. GamReCat
      GamReCat
      I know floating lakes were made for casual players who don't want to build their own but why do I keep getting so many of them in one world?
      1. ninjakai03 and Pepsi like this.
      2. GamReCat
        GamReCat
        it feels like smash dlc. I don't care at all so it is a useless addition for me.
        Feb 19, 2016
      3. W1K
        W1K
        I'm pretty sure they were made as a fancy way of adding new contents as there was no necessity for floating island defenses when they were introduced, but I guess that's one way of seeing it.
        Also theer's usually a set amount to how many floating islands a world can have depending on world size and worldgen barely ever steers away from it.
        Feb 19, 2016
    13. GamReCat
      GamReCat
      What is the longest time it has taken someone to find a plantera bulb? My longest was barely over 30 minutes.
    14. GamReCat
      GamReCat
      I wonder if a yellow slime would win in a fight with two blue slimes
      1. Kazzymodus
        Kazzymodus
        Yes. The Blue Slimes would be destroyed after two hits (25 health, Yellow Slime deals 14 damage after defense), so the Blue Slimes would only deal 3 x 4 = 12 damage after defense to the 45 health Yellow Slime.

(Am I overthinking things again?)
        Feb 14, 2016
        Aurora3500 and TheQuietBisharp like this.
    15. GamReCat
      GamReCat
      corruption or crimson? I can't decide which I like more. vampire knives break the game but scourge of the corrupters breaks the ufo boss
      1. M the Mister
        M the Mister
        Crimson
        Feb 7, 2016
      2. OFF
        OFF
        shameless vote for the spear. To hell with the knives and their shenanigans (even though some might say - and with reason -that gear found in crimson is better than the one found in corruption) Solution: play between 2 worlds.
        Feb 7, 2016
      3. serenesplash
        serenesplash
        corruption > crimson simply because purple > red
        Feb 7, 2016
        Aurora3500 likes this.
    16. GamReCat
      GamReCat
      imprisoned a skeleton merchant. Now to wait for a blood moon.
      1. Randomfox720
        Randomfox720
        Never even attempted to get the slap hand before.... I hope a blood moon happens soon!
        Feb 3, 2016
      2. GamReCat
        GamReCat
        sat there for like 3 hours and didn't get a blood moon. It was in a jungle though so I got a golden frog at least.
        Feb 3, 2016
      3. Randomfox720
        Randomfox720
        dang... That's horrible xD Well, one time I killed like, a thousand pixies or something insane like that and didn't get a megaphone. RNG has shunned us.
        Feb 3, 2016
    17. GamReCat
      GamReCat
      I'd like to see how complex the if statments are in the moonlord's code. They are probably 8 layered with each layer containing another two.
    18. GamReCat
      GamReCat
      the day terraria becomes :red: is when they add a hunger mechanic.
      1. View previous comments...
      2. Xylia
        Xylia
        Hunger is one thing... but having to spend money on armor and weapons is just absolute crap. It's a money sink and annoyance. I don't give a rat's behind about "MAH IMMURSHEN!" I don't mind if I'm allowed to turn it off, but if it's forced on me, it's a huge black mark on the game. I don't play pixelly side-scrollers for "Immersion".
        Jan 27, 2016
        GamReCat and Aurora3500 like this.
      3. Xylia
        Xylia
        I play pixelly side scrollers for FUN and 95% of the things you find in real life are not fun therefore do not belong in my pixelly side-scroller.
        Jan 27, 2016
      4. GamReCat
        GamReCat
        yeah weapon durability would be just as bad if not worse. *meowmere breaks* "I know I said :red: this game 3 years ago but let's go back to minecraft"
        Jan 28, 2016
    19. GamReCat
      GamReCat
      is the wire update still a thing? I haven't ben to hyped about it so far. I dont evn rmember if there wre any teasers othr than cnveyer blts
      1. skylord
        skylord
        more wire types and some trap changes are all the teasers i have stumbled upon thus far.
        Feb 20, 2016
    20. GamReCat
      GamReCat
      sooo if I want to hold 40,000 golem summoners in chests I'll need 404 chests full of them...k I'll definitely need to make another world
      1. Azu
        Azu
        404 error number of chests not found.
        Jan 17, 2016
        ninjakai03 likes this.
  • About

Birthday:
    Oct 19, 1995 (Age: 21)
    Home Page:
    https://www.youtube.com/user/GamReCat
    Making videos for the internet
    Re-Logic Games Owned:
    • Terraria: PC
    • Pixel Piracy
    I'm a gaming/animation youtuber who also enjoys writing. If I'm forced to do something it will receive less than 1% of my effort, but if I'm really into something I'll obsess over to the point where my health, sleep, eating is threatened. Hence the large terraria house. I love playing video games more than anything else (except maybe writing and drawing and talking to the people I like). Making videos for the internet is kinda hard and tedious because of all the stupidity, lying, assumption forming, name calling ect. so it's pretty obvious I don't do it because I like making videos as much as I do just playing the game. Sometimes nice people come along and inspire me to keep going which probably the only reason I'm still doing this...and it's also my only source of income as well too I guess. My memory is like 12 seconds so bear with me on this. My favorite games are: "Yu-Gi-Oh! Forbidden Memories", "TLoZ: Wind Waker", "Super Smash Bros [melee, brawl, smash4]" (haven't played smash 64 in like 6 years leave me alone T.T), "League of Legends", "A few games I probably forgot and of course Terraria ;)"

I have every number up to novemquadragintillion memorized...not relevant but hey I do