Recent content by Gandalf K

1. Gandalf K

Standalone [1.4.4] Terrasavr, web-based inventory editor

Hello, YellowAfterlife! when I use your inventory editor in game version 1.4.4+, I find some questions, if I get two or three same accessories or armors in the accessory slot, the save file works well, but when I quit and reload the game, I just find the save file not works well, but in version...
  2. Gandalf K

oh, very good! the Packs3 works with tconfig 0.35.3a well, thanks!!!

oh, very good! the Packs3 works with tconfig 0.35.3a well, thanks!!!
  3. Gandalf K

Hi, W1K! do you still have your modpack for tconfig? if i'm right i think it include:"W1K -...

Hi, W1K! do you still have your modpack for tconfig? if i'm right i think it include:"W1K - Metroid Pack, W1K - Misc Pack, W1K - Monster Hunter Pack, W1K - Touhou Pack, W1K - Warhammer Pack". i download one from the internet before but it does not work with tconfig 0.35.3a, so can you put...
  4. Gandalf K

tModLoader Pumpking's Mod

oh,i feel so sorry! for some reason, my game version is not v1.1.1.7, i didn't updated it successfully before and i updated it again just a few minutes ago, i enter the game and check it again, the previous problems do not exist now, really so sorry!:happy:
  5. Gandalf K

I have tried it many times, if i use pumpkin mod only, defeating moon lord will not cause any problem, but defeating terra lord will corrupt the world. if i use pumpkin mod and other mods simultaneously, defeating moon lord will corrupt my world, and sometimes the character will also be...
  6. Gandalf K

i also have the same question, not only terra lord, even beating moon lord will also corrupt my world, this really confused me for a long time:
  7. Gandalf K

tModLoader ZoaklenMod

very good mod, thank you so much!
  8. Gandalf K

Moon Lord expert mode

Maybe, this is the best way to kill moon lord;):
  9. Gandalf K

Summoning the Strongest Possible Stardust Dragon

yes, you are right. it has been patched in 1.3. this is just for fun.:)
  10. Gandalf K

Summoning the Strongest Possible Stardust Dragon

You may get some inspiration from this picture, i think.
  11. Gandalf K

How to defeat Eater of worlds.

In fact, the easiest way to kill it is using the minecart with full speed, just needs 2 or 3 pieces, no other arena is required.
  12. Gandalf K

Health Auto-Replenishment Machine (designed for more challenging boss battles)

Yes, i have watched your vedio, that's really very good!:)
Back
Top Bottom