1. Gankutsuou

I'm baaaaaaaaack (nobody cares) :D

I'm baaaaaaaaack (nobody cares) :D
  2. Gankutsuou

tModLoader The Thorium Mod

Disable Prefixes for Enemies
  3. Gankutsuou

tModLoader The Spirit Mod!

I'll add my 5 cents - i have no issues and use all those mods without issues, but i dont have these 3: AllTheWalls, ExperienceAndClasses, WeaponOut
  4. Gankutsuou

tModLoader [Released] Jenosis' Furniture, Food, and Fun

@Jenosis is it possible to adjust color for star blocks? They don't show up on map/minimap (maybe they just blend with sky color).
  5. Gankutsuou

tModLoader HERO's Mod - Terraria Creative Mode + Server Management + And Over 25 tools

If you host, then check privileges. If you play on someone's server, then he/she didn't unlock other features for you.
  6. Gankutsuou

tModLoader W.I.P Beyond The Forgotten Ages Mod

Yeah, Cosmorock was the one that was falling and stopped after TR's death. Several more hours in and still at peace :D
  7. Gankutsuou

Hm... then I have two bugs to report First one - I didn't make a sigil, just added mod to my playthrough (post moon lord already) and after 10-15 minutes of playing first one fell. 3 more followed with same time intervals. I then beat Titan Rock and immediately a message appeared in lower-left...
  8. Gankutsuou

How often and under what conditions do comets wit cosmodium fall? Asking just because i dont want them to fall onto my buildings and i already have 3 in my world which i still didnt mine XD
  9. Gankutsuou

Had same issue and it was due to mod conflicts. If i loaded just Thorium it worked perfectly, but if i added Jen's FF&F and/or Calamity, then most Thorium helmets bugged out.
  10. Gankutsuou

Может не Stave, а Staff? Посох звучит лучше шеста

Может не Stave, а Staff? Посох звучит лучше шеста
  11. Gankutsuou

tModLoader Fargo's Mods

Recipes? o_O Hm... Then why i fought 39 Dukes? XD
  12. Gankutsuou

tModLoader Fargo's Mods

What does Overloader do? :D And i'll be honest, when i read "summons several" i expected around 5, maximum 10 bosses :D
  13. Gankutsuou

tModLoader [Released] Jenosis' Furniture, Food, and Fun

Jen, check Zephyr fish aquarium
  14. Gankutsuou

A bug report Most (if not all) older helmets cant be placed on mannequins for me - they bug out the mannequin and give me additional one. No problems with torso or legs armor parts though.
  15. Gankutsuou

tModLoader The Spirit Mod!

UNLIMITED POWER :hoppinjack:
Back
Top Bottom