Recent content by GarrisonNichols7

1. GarrisonNichols7

So. Hows everyone doing on 1.3 progress? Anyone got the new armors and weapons from the pillars...

So. Hows everyone doing on 1.3 progress? Anyone got the new armors and weapons from the pillars and moon lord yet? I have
  2. GarrisonNichols7

Here is the link: https://mobile.twitter.com/pipeworks/status/961348667348307969

Here is the link: https://mobile.twitter.com/pipeworks/status/961348667348307969
  3. GarrisonNichols7

Pipeworks: Before you join a Terraria multiplayer world, fully restart the game app! We are...

Pipeworks: Before you join a Terraria multiplayer world, fully restart the game app! We are working on a fix for the world overwrite issue.
  4. GarrisonNichols7

Because of character limit, i was trying to say message me with my gamertag: terrariaman4760

Because of character limit, i was trying to say message me with my gamertag: terrariaman4760
  5. GarrisonNichols7

For XB1 Players, today at 4pm est i will be farming the moon lord and the martian madness this...

For XB1 Players, today at 4pm est i will be farming the moon lord and the martian madness this weekend!! If you want to help message me!!
  6. GarrisonNichols7

Good morning everyone! 2 more days until my birthday!!

Good morning everyone! 2 more days until my birthday!!
  7. GarrisonNichols7

1.3 out for XB1 but tons of bugs. I sent them as a report and to a programmer... Why a...

1.3 out for XB1 but tons of bugs. I sent them as a report and to a programmer... Why a programmer tho XD
  8. GarrisonNichols7

It is currently 11:50 EST... 40 minutes until 1.3 launch for Xbox!!

It is currently 11:50 EST... 40 minutes until 1.3 launch for Xbox!!
  9. GarrisonNichols7

Its Thursday and Tuesday is taco Tuesday... Why can't Thursday be called taco Thursday??

Its Thursday and Tuesday is taco Tuesday... Why can't Thursday be called taco Thursday??
  10. GarrisonNichols7

FINALLY! XB1 was submitted! Lets hope it comes out this week

FINALLY! XB1 was submitted! Lets hope it comes out this week
  11. GarrisonNichols7

Roses are Red Violets are Blue 1.3 is out for PS4 But not for Xbox

Roses are Red Violets are Blue 1.3 is out for PS4 But not for Xbox
  12. GarrisonNichols7

So 1.3 is out for PS4, xbox is submitted, don't have PS4, and that sucks :(

So 1.3 is out for PS4, xbox is submitted, don't have PS4, and that sucks :(
  13. GarrisonNichols7

and i forgot how i get all the other terraria emojis except for the one i commented. Send help!

and i forgot how i get all the other terraria emojis except for the one i commented. Send help!
  14. GarrisonNichols7

i edited it. read it now

i edited it. read it now
  15. GarrisonNichols7

does it really matter i got my twitter account terminated. I really do not think so, and for...

does it really matter i got my twitter account terminated. I really do not think so, and for some reason i'm kinda happy for it :)
Back
Top Bottom