• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

Recent content by GatEkEEpEr57

1. GatEkEEpEr57

[Sprites] The Confection: The Desserted Land- An Alternate Hallow

You would need un npc to sell Clentaminator ammo. call it Cream solution.
  2. GatEkEEpEr57

PC The Graveyard

3. GatEkEEpEr57

PC Bone pit

Please do not reqote if you are having issues not reading the entire thread before considering someones suggestion as incomplete to your standards. When its truly up to devs.
  4. GatEkEEpEr57

PC Bone pit

Please read earlier posts please
  5. GatEkEEpEr57

PC Bone pit

hey i not an disigner here just un suggester you know. Besides got too make the stage before readying actors and props.
  6. GatEkEEpEr57

PC Bone pit

Primitive human use to bring their dead too pitfalls in Africa. That's where I get the inspration. Bone golems. Heck an dragon could be dumping bones there. There not much use in reason why it's there. It's just there. Heck it could encoded animal bones like elephants. Lion king references. Etc.
  7. GatEkEEpEr57

PC Bone pit

Bone spiders and shambles may some dungeon Skeletons too
  8. GatEkEEpEr57

Your awesome. I would never think too build Slime starships in you and your teams game.

Your awesome. I would never think too build Slime starships in you and your teams game.
  9. GatEkEEpEr57

Well it's a trot before fame.

Well it's a trot before fame.
  10. GatEkEEpEr57

PC Frost fort

Frost fort is a dungeon defenders area. Small but packs a punch.
  11. GatEkEEpEr57

PC Bone pit

This mini biome spawns any surface to underground and spawns skeletons faster with the occasional bone serpent.
  12. GatEkEEpEr57

PC GK's Slimetown update

Update Creation: Slime town has gotten bigger.
Top Bottom