Recent content by GavinHawk plays terraria

1. G

Looking for Staff and builders for my new server HawkPortal

Hello! all slayers and players out there HawksEdge here to tell you about my new server HawkPortal I am currently looking for staff to help me build maps and new areas in this server. The theme for spawn is Blood and Gore. For people who completed a map with me and helped in beta testing will...
  2. G

Mac Is there a easy plugin server maker mod?

Hey is there a mod that can help me make a server easier than tshock can? Or is there a different service that isn't tshock server runners
  3. G

Xbox One WTB Dungeon Chandelier (Blue, Pink and Green)

nope i made 20 worlds looked in their dongeans no luck
  4. G

Xbox One CCW "Custom Class World"

I am making a world that has all items to make any class customisation you need It isint done yet . So im buying these things to complete it Fishing poles and bait All Spells and staffs All Equipment types "Not including Modded wings" All Helper Summoning items All swords guns bows ammo...
  5. G

Xbox One Little bits of curiosity.

I made a heleporter and it didint work. "I checked its wiring and it was correct"
  6. G

YUAHS Hey weshgal need any top tier classes? "Life fruit and Hearts included" We will need to use your world to do it tho Whats your gt weshgal. Mabey we can hang out some time
  7. G

i reply to tons of things cause i can help them
  8. G

Ill pay 4995 platinum for two of them "im giving them to you welshgal when someone sells it to me"
  9. G

Xbox One Ranger class giveaway! "includes coin gun" Top tier

Enter your gt in comments to enter! And make yourself a new character so i can put the items on it "Only if you win"
  10. G

Xbox One Ranger class giveaway! "includes coin gun" Top tier

Hey peeps I'm doing a giveaway that happens randomly where you can win 4995 platinum A Full top tier Ranger set "coin gun included" With a color of your choice "Choices. Intense blue flame , Team color dye , Yellow and black Gt : gavinhawk playz The winner will be announced Tomorrow Monday...
  11. G

Xbox One Hawklinds daily giveaways!

ok and you won Xd in a few hours you will receive your prizes we will have to use your world tho so i can give you the items
  12. G

Xbox One WTB Truffle worms

whats an all items map? and how do i download maps? my bud gave me those truffle worms
Back
Top Bottom