Sep 25, 2017 at 2:09 PM
Birthday:
December 27
Home Page:
Sweaty Procrastination Overlord

Share This Page

GawenStarTeller

Retinazer, Male, 16, from The Digital World

To everyone that says Console and Mobile players are impatient for 1.3, consider this: it was released on PC two years ago. Sep 21, 2017 at 4:36 PM

GawenStarTeller was last seen:
Viewing latest content, Sep 25, 2017 at 2:09 PM
    1. GawenStarTeller
    2. GawenStarTeller
      GawenStarTeller
      So I searched up Shadow Bonnie because I forgot what he looked like.
      1. GawenStarTeller
        GawenStarTeller
        Worst mistake.
        Apr 25, 2015
      2. Scrubow Gamer
        Scrubow Gamer
        Really, it is just a dark figure that has bright white eyes and the face of a demon. I see nothing wrong!
        Apr 26, 2015
        GawenStarTeller likes this.
    3. GawenStarTeller
      GawenStarTeller
      I'm following 7 actively updating fan fictions right now. How is it that not one has updated yet...?
    4. GawenStarTeller
      GawenStarTeller
      I have an honest question for you all... how is FNaF just a game of jumpscares? There are many more aspects to the games.
      1. View previous comments...
      2. CinamonPizza
        CinamonPizza
        I cant beat the 2nd night in FNaF3 because Springtrap is liek "Hurhur, screw you, the only place im appearing is right in front of you" and Phantom BB is liek "Hallo, let me appear on every cam possible." qwq
        May 30, 2015
      3. GawenStarTeller
        GawenStarTeller
        Well, spamming the audio on room 8 to keep Springtrap there works until night 4, seeing there are no vents for him to go to there. Whenever he leaves the room just play the audio until he comes back, and whenever you get an error (unless it's an audio error), play the audio immediately to make sure he stays there while you're rebooting the system.
        May 31, 2015
      4. GawenStarTeller
        GawenStarTeller
        It doesn't really work past night 4 because the Phantom Puppet will being appearing in room 8, but I'd say it's still relatively safe for the entire game due to the fact he can only appear when Springtrap isn't in the room.
        May 31, 2015
    5. GawenStarTeller
      GawenStarTeller
      Oh, English class. Don't get me wrong; how could the swetty role playing Betamon be bad it it? But it just takes... way too much time...
      1. Erienna Nakagai and Jill like this.
      2. Jill
        Jill
        Ah, with my peculiar relationship with Dirty Dave... we must be kindred spirits!

Especially since I'm just, rEEly good at English, yEE?
        Apr 22, 2015
      3. GawenStarTeller
        GawenStarTeller
        crap he noticed
        Apr 22, 2015
        Erienna Nakagai and Jill like this.
      4. Jill
        Jill
        I sure did!

And I will say that if you spell 'sweaty' in such a manner, that does explain your anti-perspirant doused nature!
        Apr 22, 2015
    6. GawenStarTeller
      GawenStarTeller
      For all of those hyped about Digimon Adventure Three: <redacted by staff> When it comes out, that is!
      2. Kyouko Tsukino
        Kyouko Tsukino
        I hope they don't pull a Gainax. "That ending was all happening in Taichi's mind, here's what really happened!"
        Apr 21, 2015
      3. Doylee
        Doylee
        Please do not post images that flash so violently such as the one I removed from this status. The image itself is fine, but the flashing is not. There is a likely chance that they can be a health hazard to people viewing them. Thanks.
        Apr 21, 2015
      4. GawenStarTeller
        GawenStarTeller
        I didn't see any flashing... but okay.
        Apr 21, 2015
    7. GawenStarTeller
      GawenStarTeller
      :red:, I have some weird pirate accent stuck in my head. Too many fanfictions, I guess?
      1. Erienna Nakagai likes this.
      2. View previous comments...
      3. Swordbomb
        Swordbomb
        Kinda like zis sentence?
        Apr 21, 2015
      4. GawenStarTeller
        GawenStarTeller
        Yes.

As for the pirate accent, I blame the fact that most of the interesting fanfictions of FNaF are based around Foxy. I don't really get it, everyone hates FNaF because it's overrated, but when you see something overrated within the overrated subject everyone's just fine with it.
        Apr 21, 2015
        Swordbomb likes this.
      5. Swordbomb
        Swordbomb
        Overrated things that are Overrated...
        All zis overrated nonsense is frying my precious brain!
        My brain will become ze omelet that I eat tomorrow...
        Apr 21, 2015
    8. GawenStarTeller
      1. Swordbomb likes this.
      2. Swordbomb
        Swordbomb
        Huntsman would've done better.
        It makes enemy heads bigger.
        Apr 18, 2015
      3. GawenStarTeller
        GawenStarTeller
        Does it really?
        Apr 21, 2015
      4. Swordbomb
        Swordbomb
        Yes it does. You can shoot the arrow beside their head and get a headshot.
        It's because the arrow is a projectile.
        Apr 21, 2015
    9. The True Hero
      The True Hero
      Hello.
      1. GawenStarTeller
        Apr 18, 2015
      2. The True Hero
        The True Hero
        We may just get along.

That is, if you promise to watch at least the first episode of Magi before you die. It's a beautiful anime.
        Apr 18, 2015
    10. GawenStarTeller
      GawenStarTeller
      [​IMG] ommmmmmg hax 1337 illuminarty get on my level 4 more likes sw4g loud noises
      2. Swordbomb
        Swordbomb
        The Betamon Overlord is Tiny Baby Man compared to me!
        And yet he has more likes than posts!
        If I got on his level, I would rule over even @Baconfry...
        Apr 18, 2015
      3. Baconfry
        Baconfry
        I've been tagged for something i don't care about again :'(
        Apr 18, 2015
        Swordbomb and GawenStarTeller like this.
      4. GawenStarTeller
        Apr 18, 2015
        Baconfry likes this.
    11. GawenStarTeller
      GawenStarTeller
      "Art Assignment: Draw your favourite cartoon character!" *Has barely watched cartoons* There goes that assignment -_-
      2. TheAlphαAndTheΩmega
        TheAlphαAndTheΩmega
        Why not draw Betamon, or anything with "Seadramon" in it's name?
        Apr 16, 2015
      3. GawenStarTeller
        GawenStarTeller
        I'm confused, because I don't know if my teacher means just cartoons in general or if anime also qualifies... meh, I'm just going to risk it!

And nahhh, MetalSeadramon is already going to make up some line design thing.
        Apr 16, 2015
      4. TheAlphαAndTheΩmega
        TheAlphαAndTheΩmega
        Anime usually qualifies as "cartoons" in the eyes of the average American.
        Apr 16, 2015
    12. GawenStarTeller
      GawenStarTeller
      [​IMG] bany stahp yer scarin me halp
      1. TheAlphαAndTheΩmega
        TheAlphαAndTheΩmega
        Kill it with fire.
        "But it's-"
        KILL IT WITH FIRE
        Apr 16, 2015
        SolusFalcon likes this.
      2. GawenStarTeller
        GawenStarTeller
        I'm disobeying my own rules and I'm severely disappointed; I am now obsessed with the games. Bonnie is the one that scares me the most, but all I have to do is think of this!

Btw it also fulfils a joke me and Ravage had that there should be a Gangnum Style creepy-pasta (or however that's spelled).
        Apr 16, 2015
    13. GawenStarTeller
      1. MrKohwahla
        MrKohwahla
        MRW I see that status
        Apr 14, 2015
      2. Varsia
        Varsia
        When you see a load of ubercharged gibus spies.
        Apr 14, 2015
      3. TheAlphαAndTheΩmega
    14. GawenStarTeller
      GawenStarTeller
      I'm probably going to be gone for almost the entirety of the day.
    15. GawenStarTeller
      GawenStarTeller
      Computer, can you please let me play TF2 like a used to without lag issues and people glitching everywhere?
      1. Varsia
        Varsia
        No.
        Apr 12, 2015
    16. GawenStarTeller
      GawenStarTeller
      Well, that's actually rather depressing...
      1. 360Chadscope
        Apr 12, 2015
    17. GawenStarTeller
      GawenStarTeller
      What... what did I just watch...?
      1. Techhunter_Talon
        Techhunter_Talon
        Magic..
        ...in a small girl's heart.
        Apr 12, 2015
      2. GawenStarTeller
        GawenStarTeller
        Pyro is adorable...
        Apr 12, 2015
    18. GawenStarTeller
      GawenStarTeller
      *Decides to do homework* *The website I require won't load* ... -_-
    19. GawenStarTeller
      GawenStarTeller
      *Listens to the Hidden Land music for Mystery Dungeon and looks at comments.* "Are you sure this isn't Midna's Lament?"
      1. GawenStarTeller
        Apr 11, 2015
        RavageTheSavage likes this.
      2. Azu
        Azu
        Really? Really? REALLY?!
        :O
        Apr 11, 2015
    20. GawenStarTeller
      GawenStarTeller
      Huh. So nobody notices. Looks like I was worried about that bit of information for no reason...
      2. View previous comments...
      3. Erienna Nakagai
        Erienna Nakagai
        Wait... if your birthday is what your profile says, then I'm technically older than you...
        Apr 11, 2015
      4. GawenStarTeller
        GawenStarTeller
        surprise betch

I'll admit that it was fun guessing what age you all thought I was, whether it be younger to older. Unless you just hit it spot on, then I'm really disappointed.
        Apr 11, 2015
      5. SolusFalcon
        SolusFalcon
        Idk, I'm turning 17 in a month that starts with J, and I'm pretty sure I was on TO since I was 14-15 ish.
        Apr 11, 2015
  • About

Birthday:
    December 27
    Home Page:
    https://forums.terraria.org/index.php?members/gawenstarteller.735/
    Sweaty Procrastination Overlord
    Re-Logic Games Owned:
    • Terraria: PC
    • Terraria: PS3/Vita
    The reason it's always hard to update my information tab on various websites is because my life is awfully hard for me to wrap my head around... or at least it is for me, eh. I mean, where do I start, eh? Did I miss anything extremely important while writing it, eh? What if I write too much and people don't even want to read it because it's just a giant text wall, eh?

Nonetheless, I've decided I'll finally take some time to update this after like a year of procrastinating on it, eh. Greetings, I am Gawen, Your Friendly Neighbourhood Sweaty Procrastinating Betamon™, a name of which I began to call myself after one of my most developed role play characters, eh. I am currently going through the dangerous water of high school and consider myself a writer (though the only piece of writing I've ever published outside of role playing is a long forgotten fan fic) but it doesn't really show much at the moment due to the fact I'm such a procrastinator... someday, it'll happen again, I assure you, eh.

I have been diagnosed with high functioning Autism and ADHD, eh. I have a twin brother named RavageTheSavage (who obviously also has an account here), and here on the forums my role currently is sort of just as a lurker... specifically on my own profile (I mean, just click my recent posts tab) but I'm quite active and not leaving soon, eh.

Just as a warning, I'm also somewhat depressed, eh. Though it doesn't show that much and I try to keep conversation topics away from that, as well as trying my best to not be depressed, eh. Seriously, being depressed sucks, eh. There's nothing to gain from it, eh. Don't be depressed, kids, eh. And as such I'm also kind of lazy, and being a procrastinator is what has made my life that somewhat bad in the first place, eh.

I suppose you could call me nice, eh. Usually I have something against being salty towards other people and because I've this the only anger you'll usually see from me is passive-aggressiveness, eh. I'm also extremely empathetic, which means I put myself in other people's shoes a bit too often to the point that I can't truly get angry at them, eh.

A few facts about myself, eh:

-I can type at 40 WPM with only my index finger on average, eh.
    -My favourite games include TF2, most Nintendo games, Digimon, Undertale and Five Night's at Freddy's, eh.
    -That being said, I consider myself part of the FNaF fandom despite what I might imply sometimes, eh.
    -My family owns four cats, and I used to have a fish before it unfortunately died within two weeks (RIP in peace Permafrost),eh.
    -I thought that I would have a lot more things to put here, eh.
    -Writing this was easier than expected, eh.
    -I think, eh.
    -Probably was, eh.
    -Why are you still reading, eh?
    -Am I that interesting, eh?
    -I am a fish, eh.
    -My favourite colour is this shade of green, eh.
    -I am also
    Australian
    haha
    got you
    just kidding
    maybe
    its a mystery

My Steam: gawenstarteller
    My Xbox Gamertag: GawenStarTeller
    My Deviantart: http://gawenstarteller.deviantart.com/
    My Fanfiction: https://www.fanfiction.net/~gawenstarteller
    My Roblox Account: https://www.roblox.com/users/28561239/profile

wow i did it
    i mean i still think this is totally wrong but i did it
    Edit: wow what do you know i forgot to add in my favourite colour of course

Shhh, let's pretend that isn't true...

Signature

Name: Lloyd Smith

Age (10-30):

Appearance: Despite Lloyd's personal opinion, his appearance isn't really all that impressive. He doesn't have muscle or anything like that, but it doesn't stop him from convincing himself that he has an air of 'epicness' on his side. He is a slightly tall boy, about 5'7, with a decent complexion and messy brown hair that has a slight hue of yellow to it; his hair's original colour (Blond). Emerald green eyes are his most prominent feature, vast stretches of jungle and plant life fixated within the being of a person. Normally, he wears a hoodie speckled with that of military camouflage, black jeans, and a white T-shirt underneath. He also has reading glasses, but he detests using them.

Occupation (optional):
    Bein' rowdy and banterific! (High School)

Wristlock type and colors:
    D-Power - Black&Yellow Colouring

Digimon:
    FanBeemon

Digimon's nickname (optional):
    NinjaBeemon

Personality:
    If there was one word you could use to describe Lloyd's personality, it would be unrealistic. Before moving to Japan, Lloyd was depressed because he was worried about his father going to war... he still had friends and the like, but there were times when he would just sit in his room, staring up at the ceiling and thinking, blankly.

Upon moving to Kage Nomu, however, he decided that would have to change, 'deciding' to become carefree, thinking that it may make him look cool, and, more importantly, prevent any worrying about his father in the army. He takes almost nothing seriously, and views the Digimon invading the world as nothing really... important. They hadn't touched him, right? The troubles in the world are often exaggerated in his mind. He is easy to get along with through his barrage of jokes, but he tends to not think about anyone's feelings before saying something.

He knows when he's offended somebody, however, and this causes his personality to switch constantly. When it comes to Digimon, he knows almost nothing, other then they're super cool.

Digimon's personality:
    Unlike the majority of his species, FanBeemon - or NinjaBeemon, a nickname which (will be) given to him by Lloyd, has a rather cold and serous personality as opposed to the cheery 'get along with everyone' personality. He came to the human world with thoughts of rebellion, and to prove a point, and views most people who help him as 'allies' rather than friends, and doesn't care what happens to them.

He and Lloyd are almost complete opposites, which makes working with each other rather difficult. NinjaBeemon was, at one point, a 'fan' of the Digi-Destined, but the recent events leave him confused and and lonely, as the ones he looked up to are now aiding the Chessmon Empire that he, personally, finds evil, and them making war on the human world is just proof of that.

His best explanation for what's happened to the Digi-Destined is that the Chessmon Empire corrupted them, though he finds it hard to believe, seeing he viewed the Digi-Destined as powerful.

Backstory:

"This had better not be like the time when I was trying to find 25 cents..."

Lloyd was one of those individuals that you would generally refer to as normal. For most of his life, he lived in the United States, with his mother, where he went to school and the basic things like that. He was pretty average... and had a decent amount of friends, those of whom helped him discover a sport that he spent most of his time practising and enjoying: soccer. Given these traits, however, it's not like he didn't attend class like the normal person, in fact, in some courses he most definitely excelled.

There was only one thing missing from Lloyd's otherwise normal and perfect life. His father and mother lived together with him until he was about four, but it was then that his father couldn't support them with the money he was getting. He told Lloyd, who was naive at the time, that he was just going away for a while, but in truth, he'd actually gotten a job at the army.

Sure, he came back home for a few days occasionally, but at that point, Lloyd was forced to create only a relationship with his mother. Eventually, Lloyd figured out where his father had gone, and with that, two new feelings developed within him. He kind of wanted to know what the army did, so he developed an interest in it and all things law-like (even if he didn't fully understand things such as court), but he also felt lonely, and worried that his father might just never come back.

Which is why Lloyd had been enveloped in that of a cold and mistrusting personality. He stayed this way until he was 14.

It was an average day. Lloyd was walking downstairs, ready to get to high school like he always was, when he found his mother on the phone yelling at somebody. At first he was worried, but never put too much mind to it afterwards. When he returned home that day, he was immediately met by his mother, who told him that they were moving to Japan. When he asked why, he always got the same answer.

"Family issues."

He was sceptical and stubborn at first, refusing to go and continuing his normal life for the next three days, where he pondered what she meant. Maybe it was about his father. Had something happened? Deep within himself, he knew it was true, but he refused to acknowledge it. This got him somewhat depressed, and eventually, he accepted. He needed a change of scenery.

Luckily for him, he'd been learning a bit of Japanese, but he still needed to learn a bit when he arrived at Kage Nomu. He was immediately put within a school by his mother, where he continued to remain depressed. The change of scenery wasn't helping. And he had no friends in this place. So, he decided to try to pt the feelings behind him, developing a new, cheery and naive personality, dressing in ways that he thought make him look cool and the like.

This was integrated into his normal life, so much that he forgot what he was like before. It helped, but not enough for the coming situation, when the Fire Nation attacked the Digimon took over the world. His opinion on it was neutral, as after everything happened, the Digital lifeforms (he didn't actually know they were made of data...) seemed to have no interest in harming people further. But, thoughts of rebellion and badass-ery soon clouded his mind as he kinda dreamed of being some hero that would drive them from the land.

Digimon forms:

Fresh: Pupumon
    In-Training: Puroromon
    Rookie: FanBeemon
    Champion: Waspmon
    Ultimate: CannonBeemon
    Mega: TigerVespamon
    Burst Mode: (None)

With that out of the way, here's a few random things that I thought I would put here!

[​IMG]

I find it scary that a 'What Pokemon are you' quiz gave me the closest description to my personality in real life than any other.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Credit to Shotte for the list of the 'Nerdy RP Community'!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Notable Quotes

"I like how everyone always :red:ing tells you to be yourself and be who you want to be but when you start doing that they condemn you to hell" - Jetstream

"This is not a cannon" - Swordbomb

"Someone finally put it into words for me recently: Edge is darkness without substance, darkness to try to look cool. There are things that are dark without being edgy, but this? Mmmmmmno." - MolochMekkane

"Well in future I'll just remember that Ravage is so white that he could be used to reflect and focus a doom laser in a James Bond film." - Manson

"I've fallen, and I CHOOSE not to get up!" - Star

My Suggestions
    More Mimics: http://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/more-mimics.3026/
    The Crowbar: http://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/the-crowbar.9019/#post-258859
    Opening and closing the spoiler at the top of my signature will allow you to see the rest of it.
    [​IMG][​IMG] [​IMG]
    I'm a member of the role play Dynasty of Data: World's at War (or at least, I'm supposed to be)!
    "if you use a seashell youll be able to hear the africa"