• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Begin your search for Journey's End information here and here. Please report bugs and issues for Journey's End here.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

GawenStarTeller's latest activity

• GawenStarTeller
    GawenStarTeller commented on Buffling's profile post.
    I have plenty of animals that I think are cool, but there's really no other choice than cat.
  • GawenStarTeller
    GawenStarTeller updated their status.
    Okay so, anyone got any tips on how to dodge Dreadnautilus' contact attack?
  • GawenStarTeller
    GawenStarTeller reacted to Elivyr's status with Like Like.
  • GawenStarTeller
    why can queen bee be summoned in the surface jungle if she enrages there
  • GawenStarTeller
    GawenStarTeller commented on Elivyr's profile post.
    *Electronic screech*
  • GawenStarTeller
    GawenStarTeller reacted to Elivyr's status with Like Like.
  • GawenStarTeller
    GawenStarTeller commented on Etotheipi's profile post.
    Seaside Crates (and AFAIK every other biome crate) have a 1/6 chance to drop any particular hardmode bar, and a 1/14 chance to drop ore.
  • GawenStarTeller
    GawenStarTeller commented on Etotheipi's profile post.
    Are we talking the chances of fishing up a crate, getting admantite/titanium from crates, or both? The only standard crate that's...
  • GawenStarTeller
    GawenStarTeller reacted to RavageTheSavage's comment on RavageTheSavage's profile post with Like Like.
    It's a middle ground of sorts; but all it does is make people of both sides hate you.
  • GawenStarTeller
    GawenStarTeller reacted to RavageTheSavage's comment on RavageTheSavage's profile post with Like Like.
    Am I all for ceasing the glorification of racist figures by removing their statues? Yes. But that doesn't mean I must be entirely...
  • GawenStarTeller
    I wish people would stop assuming that if you're not entirely on their side of an argument you must be on the opposing side. People are...
  • GawenStarTeller
    GawenStarTeller commented on GawenStarTeller's profile post.
    Throwback to 1.1 when the standard Grappling Hook was actually useful until the Ivy Whip was obtained. Idk, I always felt that the gem...
  • GawenStarTeller
    If I was going to name an item in this game that's literally useless, it'd probably be the hook. The normal Grappling Hook is so much...
  • GawenStarTeller
    GawenStarTeller reacted to ppowersteef's comment on GawenStarTeller's profile post with Like Like.
    The Breaker Blade saves you from one extra swing. So it's really useful against weak but annoying enemies, like expert hardmode bats, to...
  • GawenStarTeller
    GawenStarTeller reacted to Agent Sandstorm Σ's comment on FancySnek's profile post with Like Like.
    Record yourself singing Never Gonna Give You Up.
Top Bottom