• Journey's End on PC - Find info here and here. Please report bugs and issues for PC 1.4 and 1.4.1 to Re-Logic here.
  • Journey's End on Mobile - Find info here. Report bugs for Mobile 1.4 to DR Studios at this link and give as much detail as possible.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Console and Switch - The latest news can be found here. To report a bug, please use this link.

GawenStarTeller's latest activity

• GawenStarTeller
    GawenStarTeller commented on GawenStarTeller's profile post.
    oh my god this is possible again yassss
  • GawenStarTeller
    GawenStarTeller updated their status.
  • GawenStarTeller
    GawenStarTeller commented on Ghostrix ΣΓβΞΔλΠΨΩ's profile post.
    i keep missing doggo
  • GawenStarTeller
    GawenStarTeller reacted to ppowersteef's post on Jetstreme ∞'s profile with Like Like.
  • GawenStarTeller
    GawenStarTeller reacted to Jetstreme ∞'s comment on ppowersteef's profile post with Like Like.
    I woke up at 3 pm today so this is accurate
  • GawenStarTeller
    Can we get this post every kind of reaction, both good and bad? Hey-HEY STOP SCROLLING JUST CLICK IT Edit: u don’t need to click like...
  • GawenStarTeller
    GawenStarTeller commented on Mr Ribbon Eel's profile post.
    whew lad good thing you told us it came back else i would have been worried you were going to be living a lightless existence for the...
  • GawenStarTeller
    I used to have over 5,000 likes (back when that was the title for reaction score), but the format transition reduced it to around 3,000.
  • GawenStarTeller
    Some of them were deleted when the RP social groups were removed and moved to the Non-Terraria Topics section, although even though I...
  • GawenStarTeller
    GawenStarTeller commented on Greybrynn's profile post.
    I found that a pretty easy way to obtain most of the Ankh Shield items in hardmode is to create segments of Corrupt/Crimson and Hallowed...
  • GawenStarTeller
    GawenStarTeller commented on Ghostrix ΣΓβΞΔλΠΨΩ's profile post.
    Honestly, it kind of baffles me how the majority of active members on this forum nowadays created their accounts in 2020 or some other...
  • GawenStarTeller
    GawenStarTeller updated their status.
    tfw you obtain the trophy for creating 1,000 messages and then there's a forum update that deletes like 300 of them but you still have...
  • GawenStarTeller
    GawenStarTeller reacted to Buffling's comment on SillyCrazyMan08's profile post with Like Like.
    Specifically, I am a Derpling Guardian, one of the finest fighters in the multiverse if I must say so myself.
  • GawenStarTeller
    GawenStarTeller reacted to Buffling's status with Like Like.
    Don't you hate that thing that whenever you close your eyes you see the souls of the damned screaming out to you to free them from their...
  • GawenStarTeller
    GawenStarTeller reacted to Falloutguy645's status with Like Like.
    Don’t you hate it when you’re eating a cookie and then the cookie fights back?
Top Bottom