GawenStarTeller
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I'm actually disappointed about 1.3. coming out soon because it means I won't be able to complete my 1.2. summoner play through.
    Have you ever stared at a word for a bit and think: this doesn't look right, even if it is?
    eaterofeaterofworlds
    eaterofeaterofworlds
    Every day. And it's not even on difficult words most of the time.
    GawenStarTeller
    GawenStarTeller
    I once stared at 'do' for an entire minute and wondered if it was spelled right...
    eaterofeaterofworlds
    eaterofeaterofworlds
    I'm not as bad at the spelling but sometimes I'll forget the definitions to the simplest words, just through doubting myself.
    I'm having trouble deciding whether or not people arguing about a fictional robot's gender is amusing or just sad.
    Reactions: Hundjäger18
    GawenStarTeller
    GawenStarTeller
    Well many individuals have different opinions. Don't look at me, I personally hate the games. They send shivers down my spine and up my OCD to it's highest point. Really, what's so attractive about fandoms is the community: just like here, it's really easy to spark a good conversation with somebody about some game topic because most everyone knows about it.
    GawenStarTeller
    GawenStarTeller
    How these games became popular in the first place with the bland character design and overall crappy horror, I have no idea.
    Dakota Spine
    Dakota Spine
    I think it's more so the story behind it. I don't like the games that much, and I can't tell if it's good or bad writing for the fact that it has kept people guessing, and going around in circle with the story. But it's got people interested, so I guess that's all that matters.
    I dislike how everyone these days judge movies from some type of statistics instead of liking them because they liked it.
    aWolfen
    aWolfen
    I judge them by the trailer, if that's a good enough basis.
    Kyouko Tsukino
    Kyouko Tsukino
    I save myself from a lot of garbage by looking at genre, director and cast, so you could say I do judge movies from statistics.

After all, Shyalaman's movies have always had a 120% chance to suck royally. So have anime/game based movies. Why take an unneeded risk when the chances have been proven to be "zero in a million"?
    I would like to formally apologize for being so antagonistic as-of late. I should have been able to infer from a multitude of things that you were/are too preoccupied to post, but my apparent ignorance said otherwise. I wish you and Ravage the best.
    FNAF Fan?
    You've taken the whole "VVVVVV" trend to a whole 'nother level, it seems.
    GawenStarTeller
    GawenStarTeller
    Captain Vakota (if that's still his name, I haven't been here for quite a while) made it for me, like everybody else. And I'm kind of some type of resistant fan; normally I'll deny having anything to do with it but I decided to just admit to liking the games upon playing the mobile demo.

Night One is getting boring D:
    Conjurer
    Conjurer
    Ah.

(Don't report me for this, but...if you know where to look, 1+2 Free, 3 free but not current version)
    I have an honest question for you all... how is FNaF just a game of jumpscares? There are many more aspects to the games.
    CinamonPizza
    CinamonPizza
    I cant beat the 2nd night in FNaF3 because Springtrap is liek "Hurhur, screw you, the only place im appearing is right in front of you" and Phantom BB is liek "Hallo, let me appear on every cam possible." qwq
    GawenStarTeller
    GawenStarTeller
    Well, spamming the audio on room 8 to keep Springtrap there works until night 4, seeing there are no vents for him to go to there. Whenever he leaves the room just play the audio until he comes back, and whenever you get an error (unless it's an audio error), play the audio immediately to make sure he stays there while you're rebooting the system.
    GawenStarTeller
    GawenStarTeller
    It doesn't really work past night 4 because the Phantom Puppet will being appearing in room 8, but I'd say it's still relatively safe for the entire game due to the fact he can only appear when Springtrap isn't in the room.
    Oh, English class. Don't get me wrong; how could the swetty role playing Betamon be bad it it? But it just takes... way too much time...
    Jill
    Jill
    Ah, with my peculiar relationship with Dirty Dave... we must be kindred spirits!

Especially since I'm just, rEEly good at English, yEE?
    GawenStarTeller
    GawenStarTeller
    crap he noticed
    Jill
    Jill
    I sure did!

And I will say that if you spell 'sweaty' in such a manner, that does explain your anti-perspirant doused nature!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom